Corner Capping in Novare... Fix please?

Xerain

Can you guys fix it so people with body type 1 and 2 can't go into the corner and cap in Novare without been seen or clicked on?

Seriously. IT's stupid to watch your node being capped and then having to use ****** tab targeting to get them and hit them.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

um what? aoe'ing is hard.......

and not even sure what youre talking about. an exploit where they go into the wall? or just standing in the very corner of the room?

They go into the wall and you can't see them.

I only have a leap for ranged so running all the way over to them is kinda hard and my AOE isn't placed anywhere I want from ranged like DFA.

Yeah, it's pretty stupid.

From what I've seen, some people can get so far into the corner that their body becomes clipped into the wall. The enemy nameplate doesn't show up anymore the beam from capping is very hard to see. They are still target-able (not sure if tab-targeting works) and single target abilities can still hit them off the cap.

if its an exploit that should be fixed, but i have never seen that happen. i have a body type 1 character, and i can get right into the corner where you can only see me if youre either in the room or directly in front of it.

if youve got a screenshot of something of someone actually clipping into the wall, then that is clearly an exploit and should be fixed.

if its an exploit that should be fixed, but i have never seen that happen. i have a body type 1 character, and i can get right into the corner where you can only see me if youre either in the room or directly in front of it.

if youve got a screenshot of something of someone actually clipping into the wall, then that is clearly an exploit and should be fixed.

You can clip right into the wall and not be seen or clicked on with body type one... it's stupid. I've done it in lowbies just to see and they're more derpy there though. It's stupid you gotta tab target them cause all you click on is wall.

You can clip right into the wall and not be seen or clicked on with body type one... it's stupid. I've done it in lowbies just to see and they're more derpy there though. It's stupid you gotta tab target them cause all you click on is wall.

I've been able to click target people so deep in the corner that their body clips/nameplate is gone.

It's still cheap as hell though.

They go into the wall and you can't see them.

I only have a leap for ranged so running all the way over to them is kinda hard and my AOE isn't placed anywhere I want from ranged like DFA.

I don't see how you being melee is relevant; you're melee regardless of where they are.

I don't see how you being melee is relevant; you're melee regardless of where they are.

If you are melee and 30 feet away, and cannot target them you cannot attack them to stop the cap. You can hit them however if you are able to target them from that distance. While tab targeting works when there are few people on the field, it is not as easy when there are several others on the field to tab through before you find the correct person taking critical additional seconds compared to how it should work. Games can be won or lost in a matter of 1 second or less. Ever lose a tie in voidstar where you got inttrupted with half a second to go before you planted the bomb?

doesn't work when they're clipped into the wall.

It might work, but you can't even check if you are targeting the right person considering their nameplate is gone and half their body is melded into the wall.

Running into a corner to cap is fine. Clipping into the wall to the point that the nameplate disappears (even when looking directly into the hutt) is not fine.

I believe mara/sent are the only melee without a ranged aoe. erm...sins/shadows also require a target for their ranged aoe.

thus, not being able to target the guy is a massive disadvantage, and since it's not intentional (e.g., sniper in cover), it's a glitch that should be addressed.

Edited by foxmob

+1 in support of Xerin and this thread. This is something that needs to be addressed.

Also, I'm AMAZED at all the bads that are taking the stance of "I'm so pro I dont' have issues with this, what's your problem" and "Just use your AoE", and "It's called tab targeting dood, use it"

... What is wrong with you people?

+1 in support of Xerin and this thread. This is something that needs to be addressed.

Also, I'm AMAZED at all the bads that are taking the stance of "I'm so pro I dont' have issues with this, what's your problem" and "Just use your AoE", and "It's called tab targeting dood, use it"

... What is wrong with you people?

idk, my mommy says im special

:cool:

Can you guys fix it so people with body type 1 and 2 can't go into the corner and cap in Novare without been seen or clicked on?

Seriously. IT's stupid to watch your node being capped and then having to use ****** tab targeting to get them and hit them.

you click to target?

its called tab targeting

Have you used tab target in this game? terrible. It's just a hassle period

Because it's hard to get a lock on them and tab targgeting sucks

Have you used tab target in this game? terrible. It's just a hassle period

Because it's hard to get a lock on them and tab targgeting sucks

one tab targeting does work to get them in the corner, you arent looking at them in the right angle and second of all you dont know how to position your camera if its really that much of a hassle for you