Looking Forward to March

uziforyou

Why?

Because by the end of that month all of the naysayers subscriptions will have run out and the general forum can get back to discussing more than the game's shortcomings. If any of the naysayers are still here by then (since they all say they're unsubbing), they're hypocrites and can be roundly ignored.

While there are some posts with truly construtive feedback about the game, most are simply whinning with no basis for the complaints other than their anecdotal feelings. It's the whinning I'm hoping to see curtailed. Right now you can't even keep a post on the first page for very long for all the 'this game sucks, I'm quitting posts'.

This is not going to end well.

*Edit to stay on topic.

I am looking forward to March because of the nice patch that is coming. There are a lot of things coming that we have been asking for.

I don't worry so much about the haters anymore. I'm having a good time and the game is good for me although sometimes people do say things that just aren't true. Those are the threads I get sucked into.

I understand the flaws and still enjoy myself and it's still worth 50 cents a day for me so when I read some of the most outlandish hate posts I sorta just chuckle. Intelligent people see it for exactly what it is.

Edited by Sparklehorse

Yeah, I remember everyone stating that crap around January 15-19 too ... I wonder how that worked out. Oh yeah, it didn't :cool:

You do realize 75% of all servers are light pop dont' you? Also some of us had more than just one month of playtime pre purchased.

Edited by DigitalDreamz

I actually don't think it's a problem really anymore. I've noticed since yesterday when subs would have started ending for the official one month'ers, (30 days trial, + pay one month,) After this point, if you resub, you've officially paid a sub twice, which by definition would mean you favor the game.

Anything beyond that really doesn't matter.

Besides, the forums look WAY better, most of the stuff is generally positive, or at least focused on productive discussions(for the most part).

Dont be a propagandist bro.

There is some hatered but alot of the complaints are vaild and most are fixable things.

If you want people to stop voicing complaints then you will not get anything fixed or improved.

If you turn a blind eye to the critics you are making a huge mistake.

Greetings, everyone.

We ask that threads on the General Discussion forum are on-topic, constructive discussions of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Since this thread is commenting on posts/opinions of those in the community instead of the game, we're going to go ahead and close the thread for being off-topic.