Tionese, Columi, and Rakata vendor solution

NewserCoull

Yes, yes, I know: another "put old armor back in the game" post. Before I say anything about the old gear, let me first say when I got into the game a few years ago or so, I wasn't the biggest fan of the endgame gear but as I looked at it more and watched many videos for the game, they really impressed me. The original sets all seem like the appropriate types of gear that the 8 classes would wear during the games time period. The Oricon armor looks cool but in my opinion really seems wrong for the classes to wear. "Oh but the Consular hat is disgusting, the Jedi shoulder pads are ugly, blah blah blah."- people who think their opinion of the gear is beyond true. Listen: some people like and love the gear, some don't. To those who do not: if you see someone wearing Tionese, Columi or Rakata gear, there is ZERO need to bash them for wearing something they like just because you don't! Now, a solution for putting old gear back. It's simple: just add the T/C/R gear to the Classic Gear vendor or put a vendor behind the current PVE vendors labeled with something like "Elder Gear" or something like that. Putting them on the Cartel Market is not a great option. There are things that can be put on there, and some that can't. The original end game gear can not. Putting it as orange Legacy gear wouldn't be too bad but I think just putting the T/C/R gear-weapons, armor, relics, implants, earpieces offhands, etc., the original stuff- would be the best decision. Please just put the gear back as it all was. Edited by NewserCoull

Thank you. someone else who feels the same as I do. Bring back the t/c/r gear but put in a special vender that either makes the gear bind on pickup or bind to legacy. Thats the only way it should be done. on the cartel market would make it available on gtn and would in turn make it over priced. Doing it at a vender for commendations would be the best thing

Thank you. someone else who feels the same as I do. Bring back the t/c/r gear but put in a special vender that either makes the gear bind on pickup or bind to legacy. Thats the only way it should be done. on the cartel market would make it available on gtn and would in turn make it over priced. Doing it at a vender for commendations would be the best thing

I agree with you 100% on your last sentence the most, i agree with everything you said but mostly having a vendor for commendations for the gear would for sure be the bet thing in my (I guess you could say) our opinion. Having it as Rep stuff would be fun but I prefer it to be as it originally was. Or as close to as it originally was-again, the last sentence u said.

*applauds this idea*

Personally I feel that since the class specific T/C/R looks identical (except for colour I think) just pick one of the "brands" & sell that. The vendor is already named "Classic Gear" so it's not a big change. Like others have said, putting the sets on the CM will just be awful and yet another example (one of many, in my opinion) of abusing the CM's existence.

*applauds this idea*

Personally I feel that since the class specific T/C/R looks identical (except for colour I think) just pick one of the "brands" & sell that. The vendor is already named "Classic Gear" so it's not a big change. Like others have said, putting the sets on the CM will just be awful and yet another example (one of many, in my opinion) of abusing the CM's existence.

Thank you for the appreciation! Could you explain a bit what you mean hy brands? By brands do you mean vendor type?

*applauds this idea*

There were some major differences on some of them.

The Agent, for example: The Enforcer and Field Medic sets had no armor on the front and the hood up, whereas the Field Tech set had light plating on the front and the hood down. (If they could just get us the Field Tech jacket with the hood UP, that would be great...)

There were some major differences on some of them.

The Agent, for example: The Enforcer and Field Medic sets had no armor on the front and the hood up, whereas the Field Tech set had light plating on the front and the hood down. (If they could just get us the Field Tech jacket with the hood UP, that would be great...)

Although I support it, I personally just think if the old sets were brought back that they would be as they were before they were removed but that's just me :)

I agree with author totaly. I dont understand why do you remove old gear ? Why you just can't leave it in Campgain/DG vendor (Classic comm vendor) , and why you will remove old drop from EV/KP SM/HM/NiM ? What was point of that ?

And , you should add also at least 1 vendor which will have old gear which you can buy from lvl 10-50 for wz commendation and this vendor should have SCHEMATICS of BM gear . Will make economy of game much better i thik . AND PLEASE BW !!!! DONT ADD IT ON CM , think about people which pay you money every month , and playing on PTS reporting bugs . Pls do us a favor ADD an old gear ingame , dont think so it will make some problem s for you.

From RP part you cant customizate your character as you classic BH/TROOPER/Jedi/Sith because everything now is on CM. We are not asking to create new gear !!!!! JUST ADD OLD ONE PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE BIOWARE DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p:p:p:o

Edited by ShadowFaze

I know man there are some really crappy looking, stupid, and ridiculous and you will never catch any of my characters in any of them things. I mean there's a Bounty hunters chest piece that looks like it has the Empire state building on its shoulder, just to name 1 crappy looking thing. Dont even get me started on some of the head gear for Jedi, just stupid looking on male characters. Oh yeah and lets not for get the ever loving Liberty Bell hat that i keep seeing on Imps still to this vary day.

Just bad and crappy Designing.........

come on BW, Create COOL LOOKING & Manly Looking gear...