one last day to be subscriber bye for now

JJTEAMA

This is my last day of being a subscriber which means when it runs out I will not be able to answer mail or answer any buddies post so if anybody would like to get in contact with me they need to look at my profile page I have some links so if you want to continue any further conversations

With me you must look at the links and click on them. I am trying to start a petition in hopes of getting the ability for preferred players to be able to communicate with each other as well as subscribers at least in some small way please look at it and and consider signing it

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7393997#post7393997

So we all may communicate with each other as a community

Edited by JJTEAMA

This is my last day of being a subscriber which means when it runs out I will not be able to answer mail or answer any buddies post so if anybody would like to get in contact with me they need to look at my profile page I have some links so if you want to continue any further conversations

With me you must look at the links and click on them. I am trying to start a petition in hopes of getting the ability for preferred players to be able to communicate with each other as well as subscribers at least in some small way please look at it and and consider signing it

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7393997#post7393997

So we all may communicate with each other as a community

Preffered players get the ability to send mail. They just can't whisper until level 10.

I wasn't able to read anything the route but in case there are any misunderstandings I am NOT talking about the game itself On Star Wars The Old Republic message boar On Star Wars The Old Republic message board website itself and communicate with other players preferred players have no access to do this but we should

Are there any to be some kind of level system of website access