The Bastion DPS Leaderboard.

marshmallow

First off, I barely ever talk or troll in general chat, or troll guilds anymore or any of that thing, unless of course people bring it into whispers. Also I actually do parse well you can look at some of my logs on torparse. They aren't great because every single time I'm parsing well someone in the group ****s up and wipes the raid. For instance tonight on writhing horror I was pulling well over 2200 until for some unknown reason the tank died during the final burn phase and it wiped us. Then of course the next attempt nothing goes my way, i.e. i get the cleansable dot on me almost every time knocked back by the jealous male etc, and only pull 2050 dps. Or in NiM EC on the tanks when I have to take double d I'm on the side with only one add yet I still pull around 1900 dps, but then there are always those times where the crits just weren't in your favor and you end up downing it.

How do you know if I have ever rage quit? You aren't in my guild nor do I talk to you. Most of the time when I "rage quit" I'm just trolling and join right back. Oh by the way Brutalis was the GM of Ambient and Ambient was pretty fun and awesome.

I have talked to you like 2 times and parsed against you on the dummy to see how well a good annihilation marauder parses against a good carnage marauder and I did not troll the **** out of you like I have some people. I honestly don't know why you people have sticks up your asses and hate me so much when I have literally done nothing to you and avoided doing any trolling for at least 2 weeks.

Then I parsed against your other good marauder, Steadfast, and taught him something about carnage that caused an increase in his dps. So i've helped your guild too.

I don't give 2 ****s if you put me on ignore because I don't even talk to you. People who put me on ignore must mostly be from your guild because I communicate with other guilds on a regular basis, thus making me not be on many ignore lists.

GG

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/231/495/b2a.gif

Edited by Gomex

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say I apologize for ignoring you the other day, but I was in raid, which a /who would tell you. and didn't have time or care to debate... whatever you were trying to say or convince me of. And lets face it am not sorry. None of it made sense to me cause you said you were done answering to me, and you did. So it felt like you were looking for some approval from me. Like a son trying to convince their father how great they are at football at the dinner table. Am not your father, am sure your parents still love you. Am sure you'll still convince people on this server of how great you are, I mean if you hear about it from enough people it most be true. Now, your gonna comeback and say "I don't give a **** what you think of me!' but actions speak louder then words. I don't go whispering people when they are in OPS, not even in my own guild. I wouldn't want to break your concentration, then I would have to hear a sigh from Maylstrom... again with the same old question. "what did you say to them now."

Now, I've met many of you in my life and had to listen to "BIG NUMBERS!", "i can you 1v1 you all day!", "you're a nub cause your numbers are less then mine", "you have no life cause your numbers are more then mine" and so on. And yes you were a private joke for me, for the last however months. The unfortunate thing is I can only read and hear about it for so long before I look further at the evidence and make decisions. Its unfortunate that you got the notion that I think your terrible. You plan your toon well. (there you go my seal of approval, so quit bugging me for it.)

The problem I have is you think your higher on the mountain then what you really are. Normally not a problem but people get tired of hearing it. Like, way to throw your group under the bus. "I did my job, not my fault the other 7 can't do there's." Wow, that's all I can think of. And I hear all kinds of things, but the fact that you admitted to rage quitting during raid, regardless of if you came back or not, tells me enough about you. But if you like you can come to our website and catch the NiM Kephess video. :cool:

Edited by ancksunamur

I would say I apologize for ignoring you the other day, but I was in raid, which a /who would tell you. and didn't have time or care to debate... whatever you were trying to say or convince me of. And lets face it am not sorry. None of it made sense to me cause you said you were done answering to me, and you did. So it felt like you were looking for some approval from me. Like a son trying to convince their father how great they are at football at the dinner table. Am not your father, am sure your parents still love you. Am sure you'll still convince people on this server of how great you are, I mean if you hear about it from enough people it most be true. Now, your gonna comeback and say "I don't give a **** what you think of me!' but actions speak louder then words. I don't go whispering people when they are in OPS, not even in my own guild. I wouldn't want to break your concentration, then I would have to hear a sigh from Maylstrom... again with the same old question. "what did you say to them now."

Now, I've met many of you in my life and had to listen to "BIG NUMBERS!", "i can you 1v1 you all day!", "you're a nub cause your numbers are less then mine", "you have no life cause your numbers are more then mine" and so on. And yes you were a private joke for me, for the last however months. The unfortunate thing is I can only read and hear about it for so long before I look further at the evidence and make decisions. Its unfortunate that you got the notion that I think your terrible. You plan your toon well. (there you go my seal of approval, so quit bugging me for it.)

The problem I have is you think your higher on the mountain then what you really are. Normally not a problem but people get tired of hearing it. Like, way to throw your group under the bus. "I did my job, not my fault the other 7 can't do there's." Wow, that's all I can think of. And I hear all kinds of things, but the fact that you admitted to rage quitting during raid, regardless of if you came back or not, tells me enough about you. But if you like you can come to our website and catch the NiM Kephess video. :cool:

I was in a raid as well when we were sending tells back and forth as well. By the way the last thing I was going to say is that we were techinically the best guild in the game because we had world first hm ec clear. (for ambient) and that was the most difficult raid at the time. In your second paragraph I haven't said any of those quotes since like July lol. I said those things then because I was looking for people to parse against and looking for competition, which I of course found every time I put up those messages in gen chat.

The thing about I did my job and the 7 other people didn't was because the someone in the raid at the time said that my job was easy, (this was on NiM tanks) and me and the guy who said my job was easy were both taking double d. We took double d then the guy who had the EXACT same job as me and said my job was easy died because he stood to close to the tank 3 times in a row. If you had that in your raid I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be that happy about it. Plus we had been wiping for 2 hours on the same boss, and I do not have all the time in the world. So I admit the 7 other people thing was exaggerated.

On a side note: I asked Maylstrom when the last time I trolled was and she couldn't think of the last time. That proves I haven't been trolling and been trying to lay off because I've noticed people getting more pissed off than usual. Oh and this thread is actually serious, this is not a troll thread.

This, though specifically mousing over Hoodcat's damage would be more appropriate for the thread. I didn't think of that at the time, either.

Also, yeah great job being a good PVE dps on a PVP server. We're all proud of you.

ya didn't see that either, pretty good for a pt on novare especially

p.s. I hate playing bubble spec against icressi :(

If you put up your ops parse I'll make a section for it right now.

I'll make one after the reset!

No one has posted a single parse of their ops / dummy yet this far down into the thread :( It would honestly be nice to see just for curiosity's sake (operations parses I mean). No negativity needed <3

Edited by paowee

This, though specifically mousing over Hoodcat's damage would be more appropriate for the thread. I didn't think of that at the time, either.

Also, yeah great job being a good PVE dps on a PVP server. We're all proud of you.

*poof* incoming math!

1,609,761 heal / 1175.01 hps = 1370 seconds! (~23 minutes, good freaking game)

941,632 damage / 1370 seconds = 687.32 dps!

http://westernssc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/billnye.jpeg

Not quite 2.2k but with 4 deaths Hood-rat is a cutie pie anyway.

Edited by Morde_

ya didn't see that either, pretty good for a pt on novare especially

p.s. I hate playing bubble spec against icressi :(

This. Exactly why we take both of them.

How the hell do you break 1mil as bubble spec heals?!

*poof* incoming math!

1,609,761 heal / 1175.01 hps = 1370 seconds! (~23 minutes, good freaking game)

941,632 damage / 1370 seconds = 687.32 dps!

http://westernssc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/billnye.jpeg

Not quite 2.2k but with 4 deaths Hood-rat is a cutie pie anyway.

Hood-rat said after that you guys mostly left him alone... and killed Sifu instead. Gee fricking gee, to all of the really long rateds.

On topic: all this arguing about combat dummies still? Lol?

Edit: Wakalord hope you don't mind me posting this but hey im mvp was streaming during this game and http://www.twitch.tv/wifileague/b/342519892# at 4:19:52 is when the scoreboard comes up. Game starts at 3:56:28ish. Wrong POV, but streaming is better than posting a parse IMO.

Edit #2: 5:45:49 1.59mil healing by Scold.

Edited by Easylikepie

Hey this is Mauull the merciless, guy whos always on your mind. and i just wanted to say its cute that you gals get so congested when you see someone posting about something that theyre better then you at, this case its a ops dummy (for pve'rs) something that could possibly single out you as a single person without your raid group to fall back on, so how about lets all just talk this one out for me, cause you guys love me so much. Mauull the merciless, guy whos always on your mind. signing out. #Kisses Edited by Okuy

I was in a raid as well when we were sending tells back and forth as well. By the way the last thing I was going to say is that we were techinically the best guild in the game because we had world first hm ec clear. (for ambient) and that was the most difficult raid at the time. In your second paragraph I haven't said any of those quotes since like July lol. I said those things then because I was looking for people to parse against and looking for competition, which I of course found every time I put up those messages in gen chat.

The thing about I did my job and the 7 other people didn't was because the someone in the raid at the time said that my job was easy, (this was on NiM tanks) and me and the guy who said my job was easy were both taking double d. We took double d then the guy who had the EXACT same job as me and said my job was easy died because he stood to close to the tank 3 times in a row. If you had that in your raid I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be that happy about it. Plus we had been wiping for 2 hours on the same boss, and I do not have all the time in the world. So I admit the 7 other people thing was exaggerated.

On a side note: I asked Maylstrom when the last time I trolled was and she couldn't think of the last time. That proves I haven't been trolling and been trying to lay off because I've noticed people getting more pissed off than usual. Oh and this thread is actually serious, this is not a troll thread.

I would like to see these 2200, 2000, 1900+ dps parses you speak of on boss fights. Cant find anything on torparse.com. I would also like to say that hm ec progression was a joke in comparison to hm tfb and nim ec. Yet you say ops is easy, and you cry about your fail 8-man group... a group size that should be easily put together with any standing or reputation in this game's community... which you obviously have shot to hell with your adolescent attempts at trying to display that you're worth a damn. People always say how easy this game is, yet their 8-mans still fail...

I would like to see these 2200, 2000, 1900+ dps parses you speak of on boss fights. Cant find anything on torparse.com. I would also like to say that hm ec progression was a joke in comparison to hm tfb and nim ec. Yet you say ops is easy, and you cry about your fail 8-man group... a group size that should be easily put together with any standing or reputation in this game's community... which you obviously have shot to hell with your adolescent attempts at trying to display that you're worth a damn. People always say how easy this game is, yet their 8-mans still fail...

HM EC was pretty difficult at the time, and was the hardest raid in the game, especially in 58 gear. It was tuned just right in my opinion. I'd upload those parses but the parses I have that are high are all wipes at 3% high dps parses. Oh and our 8 man was server second yet you guys haven't even got past the tanks on 16 man. LOL. Good try bro. HM TFB and NIM ec are a joke because our gear was itemized better this time. Back before 1.2 if you remember correctly 58 gear was heavy accuracy low power and the only way to augment was a lucky crit on orange gear, so you couldn't keep our set bonuses. In my opinion HM EC progression was more difficult than tfb hm progression, and nim ec progression. Good try trying to troll me when you nor your guild were known in the 1.2 era, nor are you guys any good now.

HM EC was pretty difficult at the time, and was the hardest raid in the game, especially in 58 gear. It was tuned just right in my opinion. I'd upload those parses but the parses I have that are high are all wipes at 3% high dps parses. Oh and our 8 man was server second yet you guys haven't even got past the tanks on 16 man. LOL. Good try bro. HM TFB and NIM ec are a joke because our gear was itemized better this time. Back before 1.2 if you remember correctly 58 gear was heavy accuracy low power and the only way to augment was a lucky crit on orange gear, so you couldn't keep our set bonuses. In my opinion HM EC progression was more difficult than tfb hm progression, and nim ec progression. Good try trying to troll me when you nor your guild were known in the 1.2 era, nor are you guys any good now.

Mauull the merciless, guy whos always on your mind here and ouch bro. that hurt my feelings. lighten up on the kid. #Hugs

We formed during the 1.2 era and weren't around during that Progression :) So you know, only 1 Guild had even gotten past tanks in 16-man when people had already got 2 hour timed clears on NiM EC 8. Sooo try organizing 16 on this server playerbase for progression or try and step foot in overtuned NiM EC 16. And in terms of 8-man hm ec 8, I would agree, but HM TFB/NiM EC 16 progression are abundantly more difficult than HM EC. There's no argument. Yet you're still not getting anywhere with 8, use a tank from Malice, and continue to put yourself on a pedestal >.<

Edited by Classicks

We formed during the 1.2 era and weren't around during that Progression :) So you know, only 1 Guild had even gotten past tanks in 16-man when people had already got 2 hour timed clears on NiM EC 8. Sooo try organizing 16 on this server playerbase for progression or try and step foot in overtuned NiM EC 16. And in terms of 8-man hm ec 8, I would agree, but HM TFB/NiM EC 16 progression are abundantly more difficult than HM EC. There's no argument. Yet you're still not getting anywhere with 8, use a tank from Malice, and continue to put yourself on a pedestal >.<

Mauull the merciless, guy whos always on your mind here, and i think it was a pt dps from malice that offered himself to me, cause lets be honest who wouldnt. #Bromance

You weren't around for HM EC progression so how would you know if it is more difficult in our current gear level than HM EC was in 58's? Oh and it was a pt dps from malice because no one else in our guild was on and we wanted to down it that night.