Light or Dark side Jaesa Willsaam?

Menkary

I am playing a female Sith Marauder (no romance even if they write in same-sex). My basic play style so far is grey (not dark or light). Vette is still collared and I shock her every chance I get. Whenever the opportunity arises, I betray the Empire. For all my nastiness, I can be very kind even if somebody doesn't deserve it and it will cost me to be nice to them.

I am not sure if I will remain grey, so can anyone give advice as to which is better, Light or dark side Jaesa Willsaam?

I am playing a female Sith Marauder (no romance even if they write in same-sex). My basic play style so far is grey (not dark or light). Vette is still collared and I shock her every chance I get. Whenever the opportunity arises, I betray the Empire. For all my nastiness, I can be very kind even if somebody doesn't deserve it and it will cost me to be nice to them.

I am not sure if I will remain grey, so can anyone give advice as to which is better, Light or dark side Jaesa Willsaam?

Dark side all the way man. She is much more fun. Doesn't care if you betray the empire just as long as you stick it to someone or kill someone haha

As far as I understand, by staying "grey" all you accomplish is not to have access to some items that require a certain level LS/DS to obtain. So you are shortchanging some (few) options.

I always pick a side from the start. Then make all your points go to that side. Given that, whichever side you decide on, that's the side you want Jaesa on. This way it is more likely you will get points with her on your decisions. I went DS with my warrior and it was a problem that all your +DS decisions get you - points with Vette. But with Jaesa dark, the more DS you go, the more she likes it. And she does fight pretty good.

Well the Light Side version tries to convert the Sith from the inside, creating infighting in the Empire.

The alternative is to have a Jaesa that seeks to wipe out all Light Side Sith.

What? LS Jaesa causes more infighting within the sith? I never took LS Jeasa so I don't know her LS story.

What? LS Jaesa causes more infighting within the sith? I never took LS Jeasa so I don't know her LS story.

That's the logical conclusion, it becomes her life's work to turn Sith to the Light Side, and I assume eventually totally overthrow the current Dark version of the Empire.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want Light!Jaesa, then roll an SI - she's a clone of Ashara.

Personally, my *only* DS toon is my Marauder, so it was an easy choice for me. Although I did disappoint her by refusing to sleep with her, instead marrying Vette :)

Personally, my *only* DS toon is my Marauder, so it was an easy choice for me. Although I did disappoint her by refusing to sleep with her, instead marrying Vette :)

LOL I did the same. Somehow I kept thinking she was going to try to kill me. ;)

I disagree. Unlike Jaesa, Ashara has a personality. A (for some) annoying and sometimes illigical personality, but at least she has one. Jaesa... not so much.

• 5 months later...
I find the dark story line felt forced. She turned so easily and the acting was terrible. The only thing I like more about the light sided version is that it feels more fitting but having her stay light sided is annoying. Its almost as if she needed to have companion quests which would form who she becomes by you rather than right there on the spot. Its as bad as Anakin. Edited by Heaviermetal
Spelling errors

light sided Jaesa is a scum in my opinion and definately not the way for a true Emperor's Wrath.

Dark Sided Jaesa is great, has beautiful ambition of cleansing Sith Order but ufortunately, what is the worst about her:

she lost her flower with other man than me------ and what is worse, she didnt ask me for permission - I want option to cut her into pieces and feed her mutiliated body to the void, well her and Quinn, both crushed and sent away in tiny little meat pieces that were illuminated by force, and laser from saber. yes, yes

Edited by Surinen

light sided Jaesa is a scum in my opinion and definately not the way for a true Emperor's Wrath.

Dark Sided Jaesa is great, has beautiful ambition of cleansing Sith Order but ufortunately, what is the worst about her:

she lost her flower with other man than me------ and what is worse, she didnt ask me for permission - I want option to cut her into pieces and feed her mutiliated body to the void, well her and Quinn, both crushed and sent away in tiny little meat pieces that were illuminated by force, and laser from saber. yes, yes

damn, such a fragile ego your sith has :p

damn, such a fragile ego your sith has :p

his ego is strong, solid, its a heart of the dark side itself ! but his property became a damaged good by a mere soldier whos only better than a worm because of his servitude in the Empires name! well, it doesnt matter by whom, you do not make holes in Wrath's applecake without his permission and even if he permits it -it is just a test of loyalty, because Wrath's deserve all of his cakes to consume alone, by himself !

In all seriousness, DS Jaesa's big fail for me is

Not "scanning" Quinn's mind and seeing his true intentions, preventing his betrayal.

I can easily justify that when she's LS. Respect of people's privacy and stuff. But not as DS. A sociopathic murderer wouldn't hold back on anyone for any reason.

It's possible that she thought that she'd give the crew the same respect for privacy as she gives the SW as a sign of respect for him and therefore his personal subordinates? It's also possible she did use her powers on him but it was well before he ever thought of his plan and she never felt the need to again.