what happen imps?

Everyone transferred server....

Bored of been farmed by pub premades when stuck with random noname **** imps.

Cant think of many people who want to have to carry 3 idiots in PvE gear nearly every match vs premades of pubs...

Everyone transferred server....

Bored of been farmed by pub premades when stuck with random noname **** imps.

Cant think of many people who want to have to carry 3 idiots in PvE gear nearly every match vs premades of pubs...

you have won less than 20 matches. you should q more. sig says u r currenty on pot5. you are in one of the bigger imp pvp guilds. q up. get your guildies to q. dont be scared. pub side has plenty of scrubs that i carry daily. get HEL to q. i see Run and Soulfly. thats it from HEL. im not trying to start **** but q up scared little kittens. im so sick of pub vs pub matches.

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly, I'm not sure why you're complaining about facing your own faction in solo ranked, as that is by in large what happens consistently on most servers.

Secondly, I think we all know what happened to solo queue on this server. Republic has a lower population, and there are a group of players that enjoy working the Elo system here. I'm not saying "OMG PUB Q SYNC" but it's just people working the queue. I'm not going to get into explaining how that works or why it happens but it breaks the queue on this server.

So long as this persists we'll see this every Season moving forward in solo queue. You'll have good queue pops for the first few weeks and then nothing as people get tired of being farmed. Pot5's population has sort of tanked recently so it will not be able to be support the Elo whoring that's being common place here since Season 1.

I used to be really frustrated by it, and get mad at the people gaming the system. But I've since calmed down about the issue. The fault is Bioware's for implementing such broken system for ranked PvP. I'm not sure why solo queue hasn't just been made cross faction yet, but this is what we have to deal with.

The end result is that whatever faction has a majority of people in the queue will have this group of players q'ing on the opposite faction in order to maximize their chances of winning. The possibility of those people to have a more competent group are statistically higher with less people in the queue.

I used to queue Ranked..loved it. It was a great adrenaline rush. Now when I queue (imp)...what do I see? 3 randoms and myself (because it's solo queue)..and on the pub side..4 guilded members. Now, I'm not going to knock them for having friends to queue with..but that defeats the purpose of solo queuing.

Fact is, pubs only queue when they know they are going to get into matches with people they know. Imps (for the most part) queue whenever they feel like it.

Matches are unbalanced because pubs need to feel like they have massive male genitalia. Quit queue syncing and maybe I'll start queuing again.

start season 4. pops everyday for ranked. lots of players. psst 3 or 4 weeks only get pub vs pub games. thought this was imp dominated server? bunch of little kitties. stop being scared all ur life and q ranked.

LOL Well first off.....''the crushers'' have been ruining queues since season 2 on pot5. There always have been people leaving the server because of them. 2ndly, regardless of that, the game is at its deadest it's ever been at right now. It's the end of yet another low team participation rated season and going on this games like what, 2nd year of no pvp content? I can't even keep track. Low population on pot5 becuase its dead means long queue times, means people are AGAIN leaving the server. Myself included. I'm playing alts on other servers that I ground up last 12x XP happened in anticipation of this. My mains on pot5 are idling inactive now for the past 2 weeks and will be until season 5 is over most likely. Good luck to those that stay!

I reached all-star this season in solos and Team. I'm done with season 4. The rewards are also utter trash....

The game is so bad right now that despite my prior lenghty history in rated pvp in this game, I'm not even going to bother participating in Season 5. It's a joke. I'll be waiting for a new/better game to come out and or seeing what they do with "better than cross server".

Edited by SOULCASTER

LOL Well first off.....''the crushers'' have been ruining queues since season 2 on pot5. There always have been people leaving the server because of them. 2ndly, regardless of that, the game is at its deadest it's ever been at right now. It's the end of yet another low team participation rated season and going on this games like what, 2nd year of no pvp content? I can't even keep track. Low population on pot5 becuase its dead means long queue times, means people are AGAIN leaving the server. Myself included. I'm playing alts on other servers that I ground up last 12x XP happened in anticipation of this. My mains on pot5 are idling inactive now for the past 2 weeks and will be until season 5 is over most likely. Good luck to those that stay!

I reached all-star this season in solos and Team. I'm done with season 4. The rewards are also utter trash....

The game is so bad right now that despite my prior lenghty history in rated pvp in this game, I'm not even going to bother participating in Season 5. It's a joke. I'll be waiting for a new/better game to come out and or seeing what they do with "better than cross server".

We all said that when wildstar was coming out yet here we are still playing. That said, only the pvp servers are dead, not the game. But I suppose that would be considered dead if all you do is pvp =/ I gave up and went back to my old server JC. Not ideal but solo ranked is ok and regs pop enough and the server is actually populated.

We all said that when wildstar was coming out yet here we are still playing. That said, only the pvp servers are dead, not the game. But I suppose that would be considered dead if all you do is pvp =/ I gave up and went back to my old server JC. Not ideal but solo ranked is ok and regs pop enough and the server is actually populated.

I'm on the Shadowlands. It's healthy there.=

the crushers scare you off? LOL. i understand and agree with the rest of your post but not qing b/c you get put up vs crushers is sissy. im vs them all the time pub vs pub. i still get wins.

the crushers scare you off? LOL. i understand and agree with the rest of your post but not qing b/c you get put up vs crushers is sissy. im vs them all the time pub vs pub. i still get wins.

I'm sure you do with other crushers on your team as well. No one plays pub side so it is what it is, but it was still annoying to see a full guild EVERY match for as long as I can remember. It didn't scare anyone off, I just think most found it annoying and just didn't bother with solo queue anymore thus killing off solo ranked. Then again, lets be honest here, solo ranked shouldn't even exist anyways.

Yolo queue is pretty much essentially The crushers, the global trotters, and other random pubs. I can understand why imps don't queue. Mathematically they are probably going to queue up against a Pub premade. I enjoy playing on my scoundrel because its very challenging to play against a lot better players than me, but I'm usually on a team of a 2-3 person premade so its much better than a situation an imp would be thrown into

Scared of them? I've only done rateds on pot5 sir. I queue every season and have beaten their 4 man premades more times than I ever should have in the past 4 solo rated seasons. And I won't even go into my team rateds vs them. Try chit-talking someone else bud.

But what I said stands. I know countless people that have left the server over the past few seasons because of queue synchs. But in their defense, there is "crusher" like team on every server. Bad rated pvp design is bad.

I (semi) left POT5 NOW (after 4 seasons) because there are no pvp pops anymore. The server is dead.

Edited by SOULCASTER

you guys keep talki g about solo premades. give me a *********** break. you are talking bout how dead ranked is. why sit in a team ranked q all day with no pops. so yeah they will q solo with 4 or 5 players. chnces are nobody has a tank anyway. yes it may have less people playing ranked. but its bc all of you quit qing bc you are scared of crushers. and no im not always getting 2 or 3 on my team when i beat them. you act like crushers are thr best players on the game period. get over youselfves and q for ****i g ranked you scared little kittens. bottom line. guess what. if all you ******* were still qing it wouldnt be dead.

you guys keep talki g about solo premades. give me a *********** break. you are talking bout how dead ranked is. why sit in a team ranked q all day with no pops. so yeah they will q solo with 4 or 5 players. chnces are nobody has a tank anyway. yes it may have less people playing ranked. but its bc all of you quit qing bc you are scared of crushers. and no im not always getting 2 or 3 on my team when i beat them. you act like crushers are thr best players on the game period. get over youselfves and q for ****i g ranked you scared little kittens. bottom line. guess what. if all you ******* were still qing it wouldnt be dead.

And this post right here is one of the reasons why pot5 is dead lol. Why would anyone willingly come to a server where the majority of the players act like this? It doesn't bother me any as I just laugh at it, but it does have an impact. You can call people scared all you want, but the servers reputation of spawning players like you on top of running into a solo match of the same guild all day long wears thin on people. Why would anyone willingly queue when they know their team is going to be full of randoms and the other team will be the same guild all in voice chat? That's just a waste of time.

The server is dead, end of story. You having a temper tantrum isn't exactly going to convince people to come back to the server. No, that attitude on top of the pub queue syncs is only going to make that servers pop die even faster.

I have respect for Obcise because he's queued this season without complaining. Anyways, for those around for Season 1, WE ARE FARMERS did pretty much the same thing on Imperial side. As Republic players, you would run into a pre-made of 4 WE ARE FARMERS in Solo Q and get, well, farmed. Every good PVP player was in that guild. They even had a Rancor parade on Fleet at the end of Season 1. It was quite miserable for those Republic players. Don't believe it? There's historical leaderboards above where you can select Season 1 from the drop-down -> Filter to PoT5. The point of this is that any guild that recruits the best PVP players in numbers is going to do exactly the same thing to the ranked community. Bastion is going through the exact same thing on Pub side currently. There is 1 super Pub guild dominating The Bastion.

The issue in recent seasons is as follows:

• Republic ranked population is small. It's so small that you know almost all players in Q at any time.
  • Ranked population in general is extremely small. No cross-server, no server merges.
  • 1 Republic guild has recruited all the best Republic PVP players (left) on the server. Some die-hard imps have even gone to Pub side and joined The Crushers
  • Odds of getting in the same game with guildies become much higher
  • With that said, there a still a lot of Pub vs Pub games. There are imps who comes to pub side to play. When it's a Pub vs Pub match, the whole Q Sync argument doesn't hold water.
  • Many Imperials are not aware of these pub vs pub games because they are on the Imperial side and cannot /who
  • There are big Republic guilds who Q up as well. Republic Bowling League has 20-30 members on all the time. Many of them Q up in Solo Ranked. But for some mysterious reason, there is never much complaining regarding their guild super Qing.

Edited by revcrisis

I have respect for Obcise because he's queued this season without complaining. Anyways, for those around for Season 1, WE ARE FARMERS did pretty much the same thing on Imperial side. As Republic players, you would run into a pre-made of 4 WE ARE FARMERS in Solo Q and get, well, farmed. Every good PVP player was in that guild. They even had a Rancor parade on Fleet at the end of Season 1. It was quite miserable for those Republic players. Don't believe it? There's historical leaderboards above where you can select Season 1 from the drop-down -> Filter to PoT5. The point of this is that any guild that recruits the best PVP players in numbers is going to do exactly the same thing to the ranked community. Bastion is going through the exact same thing on Pub side currently. There is 1 super Pub guild dominating The Bastion.

The issue in recent seasons is as follows:

• Republic ranked population is small. It's so small that you know almost all players in Q at any time.
  • Ranked population in general is extremely small. No cross-server, no server merges.
  • 1 Republic guild has recruited all the best Republic PVP players (left) on the server. Some die-hard imps have even gone to Pub side and joined The Crushers
  • Odds of getting in the same game with guildies become much higher
  • With that said, there a still a lot of Pub vs Pub games. There are imps who comes to pub side to play. When it's a Pub vs Pub match, the whole Q Sync argument doesn't hold water.
  • Many Imperials are not aware of these pub vs pub games because they are on the Imperial side and cannot /who
  • There are big Republic guilds who Q up as well. Republic Bowling League has 20-30 members on all the time. Many of them Q up in Solo Ranked. But for some mysterious reason, there is never much complaining regarding their guild super Qing.

dude 2 things

first not every good republic player has joined the crushers, #1 sage solo ranked havent, so not every good pub pvper has.

second bowlers are a non factors, if they super q, you can still beat them with pugs on impside. Same with crushers, it is hard, but I have won on my sorc vs 4 man crushers before.

You just wont when there is like 5 imp supreme sh11tters qing hahaha

Yes Moredel, there will always be exceptions. My point was that *many* of the good Republic players are in The Crushers. That's not to say all of the players in that guild are good. Hell no, I don't think that in the least. There are some actually really BAD players in The Crushers - terrible players who don't have a clue what they're doing. There are some absolutely average players in that guild as well. Average and mediocre to the maximum. But as I said, when a guild recruits in numbers, the good, the average, and the bad all come in. And you basically just proved my point about Republic Bowling League. When they super Q no one complains because you actually win those matches. You actually look forward to those matches. It's only when one loses, that the complaints start to happen. Edited by revcrisis

you act like crushers are thr best players on the game period. get over youselfves and q for ****i g ranked you scared little kittens.

Pretty sure not a single person in this thread said the crushers were even good let alone the ''best on the game''. You seem to be really overlooking the responses that people are typing to you.

But don't let me interrupt! This thread is just getting going. I look forward to hearing how season 5 goes on this server as well! :rak_03:

Edited by SOULCASTER

LOL Well first off.....''the crushers'' have been ruining queues since season 2 on pot5. There always have been people leaving the server because of them.

Sounds like fear to me.... And if you're saying that The Crushers aren't even good then why don't you queue up with some imps and farm them. Or better yet arrange to do some 4's!

Oh, I forgot, you left the server because of them. Your words.

Out.

Sounds like fear to me.... And if you're saying that The Crushers aren't even good then why don't you queue up with some imps and farm them. Or better yet arrange to do some 4's!

Oh, I forgot, you left the server because of them. Your words.

Out.

See this is why no one takes the crushers seriously and why you (and a majority of your guild) expose your reputation and unfortunately drag down like 2-3 of your legitimately nice and good guild mates with you.

So below you'll find some fun Season 4 team rated screen shots, taken at random of the many I have, of me and my guild Weapons of War vs The Crushers.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/SteedaGTJ22/S4%20TM%20Rateds%20vs%20CRUSHERS8_zpsikumdfgt.png

[/url]

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/SteedaGTJ22/S4%20TM%20Rateds%20vs%20CRUSHERS5_zpsgekxh5hu.png

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/SteedaGTJ22/S4%20TM%20Rateds%20vs%20CRUSHERS2_zps50qwb1mq.png

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/SteedaGTJ22/S4%20TM%20Rateds%20vs%20CRUSHERS1_zps2qnikql4.png

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/SteedaGTJ22/S4%20TM%20Rateds%20vs%20CRUSHERS3_zpssyu7gh4j.png

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/SteedaGTJ22/S4%20TM%20Rateds%20vs%20CRUSHERS6_zpsnpxqzb2t.png

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/SteedaGTJ22/S4%20TM%20Rateds%20vs%20CRUSHERS4_zpsq7etkybm.png

And in conclusion, here is a screenshot of the now closed Season 4 Team Rated Leaderboards:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/SteedaGTJ22/Capture_zpsl6l0buyi.png

I've pretty much retired from Rated PvP in SWTOR now and wont even TOUCH season 5 until they announce the rewards to see if it's even worth it. After 4 seasons of dealing with head cases in team and solo, I don't have a desire to continue until they change the system. So I've moved on to other things in this game now and am finding I am enjoying it a lot more. Anyway, my hope was to make this post both educational and informative. And let me add that I legitimately do feel bad for those of you left on Pot5.

Edited by SOULCASTER

See this is why no one takes the crushers seriously and why you (and a majority of your guild) expose your reputation and unfortunately drag down like 2-3 of your legitimately nice and good guild mates with you.

So below you'll find some fun Season 4 team rated screen shots, taken at random of the many I have, of me and my guild Weapons of War vs The Crushers.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/SteedaGTJ22/S4%20TM%20Rateds%20vs%20CRUSHERS8_zpsikumdfgt.png

[/url]

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/SteedaGTJ22/S4%20TM%20Rateds%20vs%20CRUSHERS5_zpsgekxh5hu.png

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/SteedaGTJ22/S4%20TM%20Rateds%20vs%20CRUSHERS2_zps50qwb1mq.png

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/SteedaGTJ22/S4%20TM%20Rateds%20vs%20CRUSHERS1_zps2qnikql4.png

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/SteedaGTJ22/S4%20TM%20Rateds%20vs%20CRUSHERS3_zpssyu7gh4j.png

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/SteedaGTJ22/S4%20TM%20Rateds%20vs%20CRUSHERS6_zpsnpxqzb2t.png

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/SteedaGTJ22/S4%20TM%20Rateds%20vs%20CRUSHERS4_zpsq7etkybm.png

And in conclusion, here is a screenshot of the now closed Season 4 Team Rated Leaderboards:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/SteedaGTJ22/Capture_zpsl6l0buyi.png

I've pretty much retired from Rated PvP in SWTOR now and wont even TOUCH season 5 until they announce the rewards to see if it's even worth it. After 4 seasons of dealing with head cases in team and solo, I don't have a desire to continue until they change the system. So I've moved on to other things in this game now and am finding I am enjoying it a lot more. Anyway, my hope was to make this post both educational and informative. And let me add that I legitimately do feel bad for those of you left on Pot5.

OMG, ROFL!!!!

This is the best post ever! Did you spend all day putting together that collection? Omg, I honestly can't stop laughing!!! Thanks for that dude!

Anyway, on point, you'll notice pretty much the only comp you ran all season was double hatred with a PT tank (lawl). I think I've only see you run a different comp a few times and most were losses. Our guild is always down for 4's, win or lose, AND even if that means pugging it without the "A" team. You'll notice in some of those screenshots there's not even four Crushers on the team ( 4 out of the 7 screens in fact), you'll also notice that it's always different players. We don't just queue when the best fotm crew is online, we'll get a group together regardless because we just enjoy the group PvP.

It really makes me smile that you counted your wins over The Crushers as such an accomplishment that you made sure to screenshot each victory. I can honestly say none of us ever took a screenshot after beating you guys (I notice you left those out, gg). I'm not going to criticize you guys too much for only queuing with the op fotm comp because I respect the fact that you even are queuing at all. I'm also not going to rub it in your face that we had a member who had a groups rating 200 points higher than yours and got the Dread title from it, actually I guess I just did lol.

The fact is I'm not claiming to be the best, I'm simply repeating the words that YOU typed. You're the one who said that The Crushers ran you off the server, not me. So I hope you're enjoying your new server and I sincerely hope no guild there frightens you off.

May the fourth be with you!