PVP Party Window Health Bar bug?

Wozz

Hi all,

As a healer and a pvp'er i have noticed an issue with health bars I have not seen reported or mentioned anywhere else (apologies if this is widely know but I haven't trawled every post before putting this up).

In essence I find I have to continually reload the ui to get an accurate representation of team mates health. After a while, even after a ui reload, I am seeing people on low health showing as full health in the party window and vice versa.

as you can imagine this result in me healing the players on full health and not those who are low as the party window doesn't show the true picture.

Has anyone else seen this problem and is there a known fix/workaround so i can be effective in pvp?

I have had this issue a lot as well, in fact starting happening a lot more over just the last couple of days from what I have noticed. I do know about the ctrl + U "fix" but from my experience this just updates it at that second and then continues to not update after that.

This is something that most certainly needs to be fixed as soon as possible, because as you stated as a healer it makes your job way more frustrating than it needs to be.

Don't wait to take the Warzone queue. As soon as it comes up hit enter and that seems to help a lot. It is a very frustrating bug and I end up just trying to dps the entire match if my ops frames are bugged. Dpsing as a full healer spec isnt ideal of course but it seems more helpful then just trying to guess who is getting hurt.

PLEASE fix this this.