Guild SHIPS!

SergeantGadinn

Hi, I am here to Suggest the idea of a Guild Ship.

So, you can collect enuff guild resorces through gathering skills, donate a certain amount of credits, and possably make speacial turrents. So, how i see it, you get all the resorces and the guild leader goes to a roster in the Republic/Imperial Fleet and signs up on it, and it goes through the list of all the people, on that server and faction, taking a day at a time and makes the guild ship! Then the guild can go to it it from the fleet. And then the whole guild would have acses (bad speller don't troll me) to the destroyer/friget/whatever Bioware decides it would be! And on that, the guild could organize guild flashpoints, or any guild activity. Also, you could maby be able to go into space combat with oposing factions Guild Ship, and people could get into turrents or whatever and battle!

I know this would take awhile to make it happen, but it would be extremly cool! leave any add-ons and try to get Bioware to see this!!! :D

This is indeed already coming. It was announced during beta that capitol ships will be introduced to guilds to act like guild halls.

Now to add sugar to that idea, they need to have instanced "rooms" that can act as the players quarters that are also able to be decorated.

There are so many possibilities....

- Instanced crew quarters (as mentioned above)

- Board rooms with table/chairs for guild meetings

- Ability to puchase vendors/create a bar/cantina on the ship

- Guild bulletin board

I'm very interested to see how the guild ship debuts and how they tweak/add things to it over time!

There are so many possibilities....

- Instanced crew quarters (as mentioned above)

- Board rooms with table/chairs for guild meetings

- Ability to puchase vendors/create a bar/cantina on the ship

- Guild bulletin board

I'm very interested to see how the guild ship debuts and how they tweak/add things to it over time!

I like this idea but to add to it,

-Instanced area for Officers Only/certain ranks only

-dummies to test dps

-guild hall vs guild hall pvp

-guild hall defense systems (turrets shields etc etc) for above mentions guild pvp

-rare vendors we can buy/find