Give back our Expertise!

HexDecimalUK

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIOWARE! we worked damn hard for our elite warhero gear, give it back!

sign this.

You know what you got?

Better gear than current EWH. It has more stats, so works better for PVE. And because this also fixes Bolster not working correctly for this gear compared to random greens, your performance in 30-54 warzones is actually increased.

/unsign

Honestly, BW just can't seem to stop shi tt ing all over custmoers who've payed for and played this game for any length of time. This whole system was dreamed up to satisfy the F2P/casual gamers. For me, this is the last straw. I'm not going to help support a game that keeps punishing me because I worked for a LONG time to aquire my gear.

Thanks for a whole bunch of nothing.

You know what you got?

Better gear than current EWH. It has more stats, so works better for PVE. And because this also fixes Bolster not working correctly for this gear compared to random greens, your performance in 30-54 warzones is actually increased.

/unsign

No what i have now got is zero protection from the opposing faction on makeb or anywhere else so basically im confined to the fleet till me and my comps are in full auged conqueror gear, TY for that BW.

No what i have now got is zero protection from the opposing faction on makeb or anywhere else so basically im confined to the fleet till me and my comps are in full auged conqueror gear, TY for that BW.

wait.. what?

You realise that the damage boost is a lot bigger than the protection you got right?

And you also realise that the enemy team also doesnt have expertise anymore unless they are 55's trolling levellers, right?

Whining for whining's sake this thread is

Honestly, BW just can't seem to stop shi tt ing all over custmoers who've payed for and played this game for any length of time. This whole system was dreamed up to satisfy the F2P/casual gamers. For me, this is the last straw. I'm not going to help support a game that keeps punishing me because I worked for a LONG time to aquire my gear.

Thanks for a whole bunch of nothing.

lol man

you must be new to mmo

In this game you get to have full gear AND min/maxed in 2 less than 2 weeks....

what are you talking about?

In every other game it would take me months to get the level of the gear i get here in 2 weeks (softcore playing)

I have just about full EWH gear... I used up all my coms pre 2.0 to make sure I was going to be Geared for the transition... Just to find out that all the thousands of coms I used and countless pvp matches I ran were a waste. Ive got just about zero expertise in lvl 55 pvp matches now... Whats the PTS even used for. We should have known about this issue well in advance. Otherwise I wouldnt have wasted all the coms on EWH gear. Instead I was safe to assume it would be good gear to start with in the expansion for pvp.

I'm absolutely useless to my current Ranked team now. I want something to be done about this. This fix of yours is not a fix.. its a setback to countless ppl who spent hours and hours preparing for the update.. just to give those "gear vs skill" ppl an easier time in pvp. ERG! Very upset. -Redheaded

Edited by XNimrodX

It is an upgrade but it is a hugely expensive one. Because Bioware cannot itemise gear for ****; all my PvP gear was Partisan Armourings with EWH mods/enhancements. Now however I have to remove every one of these mods/enhancements as under the bolster system I won't get bolstered for those items because they mix expertise and Pve items

I have just about full EWH gear... I used up all my coms pre 2.0 to make sure I was going to be Geared for the transition... Just to find out that all the thousands of coms I used and countless pvp matches I ran were a waste. Ive got just about zero expertise in lvl 55 pvp matches now...

I'm absolutely useless to my current Ranked team now. I want something to be done about this. This fix of yours is not a fix.. its a setback to countless ppl who spent hours and hours preparing for the update.. just to give those "gear vs skill" ppl an easier time in pvp. ERG! Very upset. -Redheaded

lol man

Everyone has been saying to people not to spent their comms

How are you gonna compete level 55 with level 50 gear?

are you people on drugs or something?

wait.. what?

You realise that the damage boost is a lot bigger than the protection you got right?

And you also realise that the enemy team also doesnt have expertise anymore unless they are 55's trolling levellers, right?

Whining for whining's sake this thread is

He is talking about world pvp I think... strange I know but I think that he is upset that he no longer has expertise to gank low level players in world pvp.

lol man

Everyone has been saying to people not to spent their comms

How are you gonna compete level 55 with level 50 gear?

are you people on drugs or something?

Its common sense, you dont change the stats on something that we have all worked so hard to get. I understand that it will lose value with the expansion.. but to be completely useless and to remove its stats because thats the "easy fix" to the problem is not cool.

You now have awesome gear to PVE with to get yourself to 55 and it works GREAT now in pre-55 WZ's... Then when you get to 55 you will get your new PvP gear. I don't see what the problem is here?

Ive been 55 for 5 days now. I have PvE gear to lvl with. I dont need my PVP Gear to be turned into something is wasn't, to begin with.

I have just about full EWH gear... I used up all my coms pre 2.0 to make sure I was going to be Geared for the transition... Just to find out that all the thousands of coms I used and countless pvp matches I ran were a waste. Ive got just about zero expertise in lvl 55 pvp matches now... Whats the PTS even used for. We should have known about this issue well in advance. Otherwise I wouldnt have wasted all the coms on EWH gear. Instead I was safe to assume it would be good gear to start with in the expansion for pvp.

I am very sory, but I have to ask.

Who in their right mind, spends comms BEFORE expansion, when it's confirmed that with same comms they can buy MUCH BETTER gear?

a. very not nice words that can hurt ones feelings.

b. people who thought they will be rotflstomping people in 30-54 brackets with their EWH augumented gear vs leveling greens-blues and got sadly dissapointed

I am very sory, but I have to ask.

Who in their right mind, spends comms BEFORE expansion, when it's confirmed that with same comms they can buy MUCH BETTER gear?

a. very not nice words that can hurt ones feelings.

b. people who thought they will be rotflstomping people in 30-54 brackets with their EWH augumented gear vs leveling greens-blues and got sadly dissapointed

Over achievers who take pride in being at the top of there game. Im not concerned with getting the new Gear. I will have that in time. But NOW, in that time.. I will have very little expertise and all the current work I have done has turned out to handicap rather than benefit me

Ive been 55 for 5 days now. I have PvE gear to lvl with. I dont need my PVP Gear to be turned into something is wasn't, to begin with.

So you actually think WH and EWH gear is viable at level 55? Because if you do, that is your problem right there... You are not supposed to wear that gear at 55, that was level 50 gear and is obsolete at 55. Why is that so hard for people to understand?

Seriously , people answer the posts and dont read it before...

Nobody wants to keep their old stuff forever, WE WANT TO USE IT DURING TRANSITION!

What Biofail is doing here is ... wiping Elite Warhero and warhero forcing you to grind the new partisan thing , itemize it, then grind conqueror and itemize it, or just ****** conqueror without itemization...

THE OP WANTS TO KEEP HIS WORK OF THE LAST MONTHS WHILE GRIND THE NEW ONE!

Is not so hard, is called gear progression... What Biofail is doing is punish dedicated players.

If you are one of those dudes who buy a warhero gear and put it on and then wonder why premades stomp you as notomorrow ....you will never understand what is happening and will see this like a fresh start!

Nice for you but:

LoL Noobs L2R (Learn to read)

So you actually think WH and EWH gear is viable at level 55? Because if you do, that is your problem right there... You are not supposed to wear that gear at 55, that was level 50 gear and is obsolete at 55. Why is that so hard for people to understand?

What are you talking about. Everyone is not going to start with a fresh set of 55 gear. We have to start somewhere. The removal of expertise was not on the PTS so ppl had no way of knowing that the gear would be Completely useless in 55. So some of us spent our coms. If they were going to make these kinds of changes they should have just reset everyones comes all together to lvl out the playing field.

Edited by XNimrodX

What are you talking about. Everyone is not going to start with a fresh set of 55 gear. We have to start somewhere. The removal of expertise was not on the PTS so ppl had no way of knowing that the gear would be Completely useless in 55. On another note.. ppl dont just lvl doing pvp and even if you did lvl 50-55 in pvp.. you still wouldnt have the coms to buy a full set of the Partisan gear.

So what's the problem? Really?

You can now effectively use WH/EWH gear in WZ's as bolster gives you all the expertise you need. You can also use WH/EWH gear in PVE to level up to 55 as it is still better than most pre-55 gear.

So again what is the problem? If anything, WH/EWH gear is now MORE viable and beneficial than it was before, as you are getting the best of both worlds.

The only area it will affect you is open world PVP, but as expertise has been removed for EVERYONE, that is a non issue. Problem, I see none.

Over achievers who take pride in being at the top of there game. Im not concerned with getting the new Gear. I will have that in time. But NOW, in that time.. I will have very little expertise and all the current work I have done has turned out to handicap rather than benefit me

Then that is all on you.

It was basically hitting 50 with max coms, if you did this you would be in a better spot and if someone didn't do this then they would come here to complain about having full recruit instead of getting a few pieces of wh right off the bat.

Then that is all on you.

It was basically hitting 50 with max coms, if you did this you would be in a better spot and if someone didn't do this then they would come here to complain about having full recruit instead of getting a few pieces of wh right off the bat.

atleast recruit gear had expertise.. and that is in no way even close to the same issue here.