lower level open world pvp - looking for republic players!

zaldar

So I am beginning to think my reputation precedes me as I have been both on tat and alldaron now and yet to see any republic players at all even any without there pvp flag on (I have mine on at all times). Surly I can't have scared all of you away ;).

Come help make the empty areas of both planets more interesting...unless you are to afraid!

There really is no incentive to hang out there. If you are a lower level, you're busy questing. If you're a 50 you're going to be on the fleet where the terminals are.

Exactly.

OP : talk to BioWare...or whomever runs this 'game' nowadays lol.

(maybe the upcoming "fix" to Ilum will encourage more *Open World PVP* .../shrug )

There really is no incentive to hang out there. If you are a lower level, you're busy questing. If you're a 50 you're going to be on the fleet where the terminals are.

That's why we hang out on the fleet? Terminals? I always just thought it was for the pole dancing and free drinks! Disco ball anyone?

If there were PvP Terminals on Outlaw's Den we would just install poles and disco balls there..

Then I would be hanging out there!

I hung out in Outlaw's Den last night... kind of a boring place for a healer such as myself..... I waited for Krath to show up and dance with me but he took too long and I got antsy. :confused:

So I am beginning to think my reputation precedes me as I have been both on tat and alldaron now and yet to see any republic players at all even any without there pvp flag on (I have mine on at all times). Surly I can't have scared all of you away ;).

Come help make the empty areas of both planets more interesting...unless you are to afraid!

Dont listen to everyone else here, the word came out you were leveling a toon and most people are just leveling with space missions and avoiding planets you are on entirely because they are scared of you!