Exar Kun Runs the Sith Lords Gauntlet!

Bird_of_Thunder

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, OK, I'll stop being mean.

But anyway, I'm going to go ahead an assume you used Wookieepedia to reach your conclusion...

No actually. I used a combination of source material and the REAL Most Powerful Series to come to my conclusion.

Wookieepedia is for chumps :p

Joking.

Reasons:

Force Drain.

Really? That's it?

Edited by Aurbere

No actually. I used a combination of source material and the REAL Most Powerful Series to come to my conclusion.

Wookieepedia is for chumps :p

Damn you!

Really? That's it?
My friend, if I told you everything, what would be the point of all this? :p

No, but really, I don't think we should simply assume that Exar Kun would be able to overcome Traya, when she has the potential to seriously sap his Force power, which he heavily relies on. But lets leave that stuff for the BattleZone.

Speaking of which...

My friend, if I told you everything, what would be the point of all this? :p

Impressive.

No, but really, I don't think we should simply assume that Exar Kun would be able to overcome Traya, when she has the potential to seriously sap his Force power, which he heavily relies on. But lets leave that stuff for the BattleZone.

Unfortunately, Traya probably won't face Exar Kun in The BattleZone. Not unless such a match is suggested for an exhibition (*wink wink*)

Speaking of which...

I know.

Underestimating Traya... A rookie mistake if there ever was one.

Let's take a look at a few things here shall we?

• She has incredibly potent force drain, able to Kill 3 Jedi masters (Council Members) at once.
  • She has shown Incredible dexterity, dodging the Lightsaber strikes of a Battle-oriented Echani Warrior for 10 seconds, followed by dodging the attacks of a Trained since-childhood Sith Assassin, and those of Mira, the expert Bounty hunter.
  • Has then broken through the force barriers of these Jedi with ease, Force Choking and Force Crushing Brianna/Visas (a Huge accomplishment, they were very powerful... Brianna especially, being the child of Traya and all) and Knocking Mira unconcious with a Force Push
  • Happily threw Sion around the place, back and forward and choked him, without him even managing to land a Blow on her... This man, the great Sion, Invulnerable and Proficient in lightsaber combat unmatched by all but Surik.... Bows to her.

Oh, and query... When are the only duels Kun has ever lost? Oh right, when his ability to use the force was diminished.

I have a feeling Bird_of_Thunder did this on purpose so we can have a Beni & Sel vs Everyone battle....

Still gotta agree Exar Kun wins.....

Very funny.

We don't blow Traya out of proportion, if you think anything I posted in the above post was fangirl edited and Biased, tell me, and I'll remove it.

Underestimating Traya... A rookie mistake if there ever was one.

Let's take a look at a few things here shall we?

• She has incredibly potent force drain, able to Kill 3 Jedi masters (Council Members) at once.
  • She has shown Incredible dexterity, dodging the Lightsaber strikes of a Battle-oriented Echani Warrior for 10 seconds, followed by dodging the attacks of a Trained since-childhood Sith Assassin, and those of Mira, the expert Bounty hunter.
  • Has then broken through the force barriers of these Jedi with ease, Force Choking and Force Crushing Brianna/Visas (a Huge accomplishment, they were very powerful... Brianna especially, being the child of Traya and all) and Knocking Mira unconcious with a Force Push
  • Happily threw Sion around the place, back and forward and choked him, without him even managing to land a Blow on her... This man, the great Sion, Invulnerable and Proficient in lightsaber combat unmatched by all but Surik.... Bows to her.

Oh, and query... When are the only duels Kun has ever lost? Oh right, when his ability to use the force was diminished.

Very funny.

We don't blow Traya out of proportion, if you think anything I posted in the above post was fangirl edited and Biased, tell me, and I'll remove it.

How about this:

Because this is wrong.

Checked out Jensarai to see if I could find any examples of Kun's force reliance... And I found this:

"Kun's primary weakness was his Inability to Fight Properly without his aid of the Force, and this Shortcoming was the cause of his Few Defeats."

Didn't answer in the way of names, Seems I have to do that myself, but at least I'm not alone in my views.

Edited by Selenial