Seriously? Cybertech speeder BoP?

cgTragedy

*** is up with cybertech speeders being BoP. We can sell and trade mods. Why not speeders too? It's not like they're being sold in the vendors so what if someone wants the style of speeder we can make? We make it for them for a higher price than vendors, because it's NOT THERE. *** are you doing Bioware. Let me sell and trade my damn speeders to friends.

*** is up with cybertech speeders being BoP. We can sell and trade mods. Why not speeders too? It's not like they're being sold in the vendors so what if someone wants the style of speeder we can make? We make it for them for a higher price than vendors, because it's NOT THERE. *** are you doing Bioware. Let me sell and trade my damn speeders to friends.

You act like this is the first time a crafting profession has had exclusive mounts.

Frankly I see it as completely pointless to make them BoP. We are not going to make a ton of Credits selling them to be honest.

Crafting is not just about the thrill of accomplishment or satisfaction in creating something yourself. Crafting in a MMO is also about making money in the game.

Some Players will do dailies for credits. Some will do space combat. I can do both but will fail miserably at both due to my real life disabilities. Same reason why I have only successfully reached about 6 datacrons.

Crafting for me was my one hope of having a way to make credits other than just running around killing mobs all the time. Making the Speeders themselves won't allow for much of a profit after spending the creds to get the mats from UT, but at least I could sell them on GTN if they were BoE.

Yes please BioWare, please change Cybertech Speeders from BoP to BoE. Thank You.

(same for other Uniques as well, sharing the love is good, hoarding and making everyone make an army of Alts just to get the uniques is bad in a MMO.)

Edited by Kyrmius

I get to make a speeder?!

I got into CT for the mods, I just got really excited. I'm 340ish now, when do I get to make myself a speeder? :o

You can make them starting at skill level 150; you just need to find the schematic. From a Slicing perspective, they're pretty easy to get; I've had to vendor a bunch of them.

They're not really worth making though, at least at that level. 22 pieces of Xonolite? Are you kidding me? When the vendor bike costs only 8000 credits?

I get to make a speeder?!

I got into CT for the mods, I just got really excited. I'm 340ish now, when do I get to make myself a speeder? :o

Slicers can find the schematics - there's a Level 300 version as well as a Level 400. I have gotten these pretty often, so just check your GTN to see if any are for sale.

look on the market, im sure someone is selling the BP. got the lvl 40 for 200 credits and the lvl 50 for 1000.

Was only 1 level 25 on market and guy wants over 11k for it, lol.

Bought the level 40 for like 1,500 credits. The Level 50 is like 5k.