Ranked Solo Trolls and Quitters

EtudezPvP

PvE group finder let's you vote to kick someone because they aren't geared enough. So why not for Ranked Arenas?

I know there are 3 imps and at least 2 pubs on the Bastion server who purposefully leave ranked solo warzones as soon as the match begins leaving the rest of the team screwed. At least give us the feature to vote to kick players before the match begins to prevent this from happening and don't let the match begin until the slot is backfilled. C'MON BIOWEARS

Edit: Meant to post this in PvP section

Edited by iChopiin

Moophy, nobody (well maybe somebody) thinks you are the most worst terribad horrible suckiest player. I've won WZs with you and I've seen you put up good numbers. If you did just one thing--don't ever quit a ranked WZ--the community would be much more accepting of you. You may say you don't care if ppl hate on u but wouldn't it be much better if ppl were like, "hey Moophy, how ya doin? Good to see u in here." Also, every match u quit brings your rating down the max amount as opposed to losing and only losing a few points. That is if u care about the virtual numbers on a website.

Ok, that's yur opinion. But that's not what he said.

Moophy, nobody (well maybe somebody) thinks you are the most worst terribad horrible suckiest player. I've won WZs with you and I've seen you put up good numbers. If you did just one thing--don't ever quit a ranked WZ--the community would be much more accepting of you. You may say you don't care if ppl hate on u but wouldn't it be much better if ppl were like, "hey Moophy, how ya doin? Good to see u in here." Also, every match u quit brings your rating down the max amount as opposed to losing and only losing a few points. That is if u care about the virtual numbers on a website.
Edited by porthis

i m just asking. that's all.

I wouldn't give you the time of day ****, you're a pos and I would be genuinely happy if something happened to your PC that made it impossible for you to return to the game.

That is all.

Edited by Mulloway

only way u could win is if he passed out at the keyboard and on the way down his head somehow hit /stuck....

Some classes already play via face-on-keyboard mechanics, see: smash mara, smash jugg, pyrotech. No passing out is required and it is within the realm of reasonable possibility that they could accidentally roll their fat face over /stuck instead of 1, 2, 3, and 4