Guild Ships

Prestege

When are we going to see these guild ships that i have been hearing about for about a year now. It would be nice to have a guild ship to keep trophies and collections, and to get rid of fleet lag. Have a Guild bank and a GTN that can be accessed. A quick travel port for dailies and planet destinations and hangers for our ships.

When are we going to see these guild ships that i have been hearing about for about a year now. It would be nice to have a guild ship to keep trophies and collections, and to get rid of fleet lag. Have a Guild bank and a GTN that can be accessed. A quick travel port for dailies and planet destinations and hangers for our ships.

That's what I wish to know, I'm one of the players that came up with the idea so it wouldn't hurt BioWare to give us a possible date range here for when we can finally have guild ships

That's what I wish to know, I'm one of the players that came up with the idea so it wouldn't hurt BioWare to give us a possible date range here for when we can finally have guild ships

please do not lie to the community by saying you came up with the idea. a quick search of your forum history has turned up no post's talking about guild ships except for this post in particular.

You'll never get an MMO developer to commit to anything that even remotely smacks of a "promise" when it comes to adding features to a game. This is just good sense on their part: promise something, or even imply a potential release period, and you shoot yourself in the backside when a feature proves more difficult than expected to implement, or priorities change... and these things happen all the time.

please do not lie to the community by saying you came up with the idea. a quick search of your forum history has turned up no post's talking about guild ships except for this post in particular.

Post history is hardly the only avenue of communication when it comes to suggestions for potential game improvements, and in any case, the term "came up with" implies absolutely nothing. I've been here a total of two weeks, and it was one of the first things I realized I'd like to see... before joining a guild or seeing any comments about it anywhere. I "came up with" the same idea too, without any prompting from an outside source. It's a simple, logical, unsurprising idea that no doubt a lot of people here have "come up with" on their own.

I call b.s. I told my cousin Joe Bob Billy Bud that I wanted guild ships a looooong time before you ever even thought of it. I knew I coudn't trust that sneaky sob. I bet he tole you my idea- didnnt ee?

Post history is hardly the only avenue of communication when it comes to suggestions for potential game improvements, and in any case, the term "came up with" implies absolutely nothing. I've been here a total of two weeks, and it was one of the first things I realized I'd like to see... before joining a guild or seeing any comments about it anywhere. I "came up with" the same idea too, without any prompting from an outside source. It's a simple, logical, unsurprising idea that no doubt a lot of people here have "come up with" on their own.

and i had the same brain fart in January of 2012 but still did not rush to the forums proclaiming to be the originator of the idea of guild ships.

Y'know, as of the last update, and 500K credits later, my personal starship has a GTN, Cargo Hold, and Guild Bank all in one convenient area. It's pretty cool actually. :) ...Mayhap some of you guys/gals missed that option in the legacy window? In any case, I suppose it will have to do until we get our Guild Ships in another 1 - 3 years or so.

P.S.A.

A handy little habit of mine is to read the patch notes while my client is updating.

The more you know

(° ᴥ °)

Edited by PifferPuff

wow, attitude much? did you even think to consider I talked about it or brought it up during gameplay or did that slip your mind?

and i had the same brain fart in January of 2012 but still did not rush to the forums proclaiming to be the originator of the idea of guild ships.

You're reading far more into Barbarola's comment than I am, apparently. Something that just isn't there, in my opinion.

Edited by JFTravis

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.swtor.com/blog/what%E2%80%99s-next-old-republic

Community News

RSS Twitter

What’s next for The Old Republic

. . . "Eventually we even want to deliver on the promise of the long hinted at “Guild Capital Ships”.

For all you people who say they never mentioned it before

Guild capital ships are something I would love to see appear in game. Unfortunately I know that this is not exactly a priority. I doubt it's happening this year but one can dream. We know that it will happen one day.... one day.

http://www.swtor.com/blog/what%E2%80%99s-next-old-republic

Community News

RSS Twitter

What’s next for The Old Republic

. . . "Eventually we even want to deliver on the promise of the long hinted at “Guild Capital Ships”.

For all you people who say they never mentioned it before

so they knew about us wanting guild capitol ships for 3 years now and still we sit and wait with baited breath :csw_yoda: