What if I RE an artifact schem I don't have?

blckwingdangel

Exactly as the title states, I have been searching it but I haven't really found an answer to what I am looking for.

Basically if I find an Advanced Might Hilt 27 (purple level), and I don't have any level of might hilt 27 as a known schematic, if I RE the Advanced Might hilt 27 will I have a chance at all of learning that schematic? Cause I noticed on all purple type mods it says No Research Available, and I have never succeeded in doing so, so just wondering if I am wasting good mods or am I just unlucky. Thanks.

Oh and if that isn't the way to learn said schematic (anything lv 27 for that matter) then how do I learn it? does a certain boss drop these schematics or drop a prototype level (blue) mod that i can RE?

Edited by blckwingdangel

[quote=blckwingdangel;5872517

Cause I noticed on all purple type mods it says

No Research Available, and I have never succeeded in doing so, so just wondering if I am wasting good mods or am I just unlucky. Thanks.

What do you think No Research Available means? You cant be that daft. Ok well maybe you can. If you hover your pointer over something it tells you if you can learn it or not.

Edited by ImmortalLeoman

If you purchase a crafted Hilt 27 (dread guard level) you need to install it in a lightsaber then rip it out again for research to become available. Ripping a hilt from an offhand/main hand drop should have research available immediately.

If you purchase a crafted Hilt 27 (dread guard level) you need to install it in a lightsaber then rip it out again for research to become available. Ripping a hilt from an offhand/main hand drop should have research available immediately.

I hate it when people do that. Stop stealing my schems!