Vehicle/Creature Mount Ideas

Walkers, jetpack, speeders "Walkhar"-styled, i assume.

My personal with about walkers - let them be shorter, comparing to the Command and Scout ones. And maybe there must be CLASS SPECIAL mounts, i assume. Speeders|Beasts|Droids|Else

I know some of these have been listed time and again, so sorry if you're sick of reading them:

-Reek -Yara

-Nexu -Manka

-Acklay -Duneclaw

-Jaggalor -Vorn Tiger

-Kath Hound -Underwalker

-Cyber-exoboar -Mawvorr/Crysfang

- Force powered cloud (akin to Monkey Magic)

- a Koensayr twin-wheel bike (akin to TRON lightcycles)

Finally, many are supporting the Basilisk War Droid idea as either a mount or companion. How about both?

Having a side quest (similar to the HK aquisition) where you travel to key Mandalorian worlds or sites of major Mandalorian battles to attain the parts/programming/knowledge to utilise one (hopefully not a dig chain like HK) but incorporate more Mandalorian lore and language into the game. Once done you'd have access to a semi-sentient battle companion that ALSO could be used as a means of travel.

Edited by MarkusAlexander

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I've spend prolly $2k on cartel market items haha (Don't Judge, I have a well paying job... so this doesn't effect me that much)...

I love this game, and love what you've done with it !!! However I have a serous issue with the JETPACK mount. It's big and bulky and doesn't "look" that sleek haha.... Yes looks matters to some of us gamers, hell I spend hours tweaking my outfit here or there... OCD much?

Anyways... I LOVE the look of "JET BOOST" from the legacy perks... It comes out of the boots for some or the packs on the back of some armour sets for BH's...

What I'm asking for... is to make "JET BOOST" an actual mount !!!! Make it "Covert JETPACK" or "JET BOOTS" whatever you want to call it... the animations are already there, just wrap it up into a mount and bob's your uncle.

It would be a big seller !!! Put it in a cartel pack, or make it buyable with CC's from the market... either way...

PLEASE GIVE US THIS MOUNT !!!! :)

Thanks Devs, we really do appreciate all your hard work. My brother in law works for EA, so I gotta support the "family" haha ;)

Cheers,

Momo

• 1 month later...

On the subject of mounts, i'm not that peticleler. However saying that i'm sick an tired of these over sized mounts. we all know the ones ( Czerka Executive Cruiser is one example). Someone flies up to the mailbox and you can't find it. I'm not keen on animal mounts but i don't begrudge people that love them. My idea is something like a Road king Harley TRIKE. I want the body sitting like that i know we have a few mounts of the tear drop shape, but the seat is all laid back.

Forgive me if someone has already covered this idea, i didn't read all 11 pages of discussion yet.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Spoiler alert for the rise of skywalker....

The hairy horse things they ride at the end of the rise of skywalker on the planet with all the waves were the death star crashed. As well the long legged big eared things they were racing in the previous movie would be cool.

• 2 months later...

Can we get something new and original looking? I mean, are we tapped out of ideas already, BioWare, that we have to keep getting straight up rekins years after the original mount came out, when we can be getting mounts that are fresh/ from fresh ideas and would amplify the fun of gameplay, rather than recycling it?

ToR's era already has a long and deep rooted past (in books and comics), should try to draw items / weapons / relics / mounts from it - or is that too awesome?

Golden age of the Sith: Sith Litter (hoisted canopy) mount

A new kind of mount: Golden Age of the Sith era mount: has 4 Sith pureblood servants or troopers that carry you in a hoisted canopy over their shoulders, like one of these things: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-KZGjNCWk2Sg/TWnZr_zswfI/AAAAAAAAAq4/XXcDe2eCSSc/s1600/jc.jpg

(from the comics - that took place in ToR's past)

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/ae/aeac9909a35f4dbe762596080c8d4ab5764634196e8363f74939117c3e4cfe0f.jpg

Weapons ex: Vima-Da-Boda's 10,000 years old lightsaber (give the blade special effects)

https://www.google.com/search?q=star+wars+vima+da+boda+lightsaber&rlz=1C1SQJL_enUS863US863&sxsrf=ALeKk02OVIIEX_9YfELEdnVggDnHTr3L3Q:1583444423376&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwihl4GTpoToAhUJ7qwKHTsDCKUQ_AUoAnoECAgQBA&biw=1712&bih=1352#imgrc=xjFF8WLHORjZHM

Another ex: a mount that's not in the traditional sense - a cosmetic relic that you click on and it force levitates you, using the force/ wind energy like the device in Jedi: Fallen Order that transports the player while a tempest is around them.

Another weapon ex: Naga Sadow's crystal sword (clear with dark energies in it - changes color depending on what core crystal you put in it)

https://www.google.com/search?q=star+wars+naga+sadow+crystal+sword&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiP6--WpoToAhUSma0KHWChBiEQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=star+wars+naga+sadow+crystal+sword&gs_l=img.3...13858.499296..499544...0.0..0.161.1727.26j2......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......0j35i39j0i8i30j0i8i10i30j0i24j0i30.z2d_SqjWR18&ei=z3FhXs_HHJKytgXgwpqIAg&bih=1352&biw=1712&rlz=1C1SQJL_enUS863US863#imgrc=X9LZcNPztFvgCM

CREATE NEW STARSHIP(S) THAT WE CAN BUY AND FLY AROUND THE GALAXY IN. Some of us like choices and relics of ToR's past eras, not to mention NEW stuff that's actually new.

Edited by Willjb

That's just the one, and not really a great one. I'd like to see a few different options, in varying degrees of disrepair. And also different sizes. Would be great for the down and out chars, who aren't supposed to be wealthy, but still need a mount :)

^I remember getting that mount when it came out, was a meh one for me (bought it to increase guild prestige :p )