Companions conversations

duvicchio

That it is normally your companions speak with you very Rarely? (Both in the cantinas and on board of your ship). I am now on Hoth, I have not talked to t7 since I left Coruscant with kira.

Also Kira never speaks, I spoke with her ​​6-7 times after defeating Valis and other 6-7 after defeating Angral.

Kira has almost 5000 affection points. t7 has 4000

sorry for any grammatical errors, I do not speak English well :D

I'm level 38 and I'm on Hoth with Sergeant Rusk. is almost a month that the Companions did not speak with me, are you sure it's normal? these companions do not seem to exist in the storyline of the game ... Edited by duvicchio

I've noticed that you get more conversation options for your most recent companion.

I'm not sure how true that is though. But I usually get a bunch for the 1st, get the second, the 1st no longer talks, 2nd talks a lot, ect.

You'll probably get more with Kira after you finish Chapter 2.

I've noticed that you get more conversation options for your most recent companion.

I'm not sure how true that is though. But I usually get a bunch for the 1st, get the second, the 1st no longer talks, 2nd talks a lot, ect.

You probably either get to the highest point you can hit for your current chapter for the first companion and then your second companion has a bunch of conversations that you can trigger as soon as you get them(plus it is easier to up later comapnion affection).

Overall though the later companions have less conversations than the earlier ones. Only exception might be LIs that generally have a lot more conversations due to the addition of romance conversations.

The important thing is raising companion affection by giving them gifts. Their affection doesn't go up automatically. If you haven't been bringing T7 on missions he will never have more conversation unless you raise his affection by giving gifts.

I don't think it's a very good system, I think they should gain some affection automatically with each level, so you will at least get some conversation with them automatically.

You need to take a crew skill that awards companion gifts (Treasure Hunting, Diplomacy...) and just keep sending companions out to get gifts. I don't do any other Crew Skills, because it gets too expensive. All I do is send them out for gifts constantly, and it still isn't enough to get all of their conversations/stories by level 50.