Player coming back to SWTOR: Needs a Progressive Guild

MandFlurry

Hello, I came back from an off stint of leaving SWTOR for good reasons. I would like to come back, but I need better Gear than i have now and need a good Guild with good understanding ppl that does Ops, Fps, and Pvp.

I am an older man well beyond my 40s and take pills that can slow me down a bit sometimes. But i'm up to New Action and trying New stuff out to be a better player.

I should say that I have gotten' in arguements with some ppl in Pvp Pve because i don't have the best Gear, and need am always up for Productive critiscm (Spelling) and learning more. But I don't take Jerks that are abusive to others, or me, because They May think they're Gods gift to humanity. At my age I will get angry at ppl that are abusive to others on my team when their not so good themselves. Though I don't look for fights.

I should say I do have an assortment of Physical problems, and take meds for them, so i cannot be on all the time unfortunately as much as i'd like to, so i'm a Casual player that likes to get stuff done though.

Sometimes I follow Deagen at twitch/deagen.com, and have been in his ESO Guild though i'm not playing that right now. If any1 wants to know about me. Also My Main is Johnwayne, thanx. :)

P.S. I plan to do some grinding some of my alts to. Sorry bout' the spelling

Should say i'm also on the West Coast California, and will be getting a new Internet Provider on July 4th.

Edited by MandFlurry

Welcome back to SWTOR!

You say you are a west coastie? JC is a East coast server so I'm not sure if what is prime time for most of the guilds on this server will be prime time for you.

Feel free to check out Souls of Fate if you would like, I have a link in my signature. We are a medium sized, 18+ adult guild with players in the US, Canada & Uruguay. Our members do it all, we have to progression raid teams, folks who play just for the pvp, some who are really in to GSF and gamers who prefer the fun of leveling and gearing alts. We have a lot of active players across both our Imp and Repub guilds.

Primetime in our guild seems to be 7pm - 1am EST Everyday of the week Our progression teams run Tuesday - Thursday, but we usually have the people to be able to pull together a couple runs each night of the week.

Check us out and if you like what you see please fill out an application on our guild website.

I'm also looking for a family of players that I can be around to, and be around doing things with. Sometimes, I do watch a friend of mine on Twitch when i'm not physically able to play. A lot of times in Guilds new ppl are thought of as just another statistic, and I would like to be more than just a number to lol.