easy way to find a group for heroics

this is what i do i give players 10000 creds for heroic 4 and half for heroic 2+

one time i even hired one guy to just folow me

its profitable this way because they wil get 2 times more money (one time from me and the second one when they finished the quest)

and you dont loose to much money because most off the time youl get them back when you finished the quest

so what do you think guys

this is what i do i give players 10000 creds for heroic 4 and half for heroic 2+

one time i even hired one guy to just folow me

its profitable this way because they wil get 2 times more money (one time from me and the second one when they finished the quest)

and you dont loose to much money because most off the time youl get them back when you finished the quest

so what do you think guys

what ever works for you is fine with me. might be cheaper and more enjoyable to make a few friends though. it is a mmo after all.

• 4 weeks later...
^^^ all you ppl ***** cause you cant get groups yet you're all DPS no one rolls tanks or heals... more heals than tank but still

I've had trouble getting groups on a Tank and a Healer as well as DPS lately. In fact for the last 13 levels (33 to 46 on my Smuggler Healer) I have done no Heroics cause no one was interested in doing them.

I tend to say "LFG" and then I get a group, but that's just me.

So do I and I still had trouble getting groups.