Guilds moving to...

Blitz-wing

This thread will keep an up-to-date list of where Guilds are planning to transfer to when the system opens.

Try to keep this to responses from GM's & Officers about their Guilds.

Harbinger

<Nightmare Council>

<BOSS>

<Wookie Leaks>

<Black Sun>

<Strike Team>

<Legit>

<Ewok'alypse Now>

<Wompa Stompers>

<Dark Reverance>

<Excession>

<A Little Bit Gimp!>

<S. Pizza Cats>

<The Ex-Hothian Ewok Enclave>

<Warriors of the Republic>

<Corvus>

<Notorious Synergy>

<Valorous>

<Four One Nine>

<EightFiveTwo>

<The Prophets of Agony>

<Midian>

<Light of the Republic>

<Infection>

<Sabre Squad>

Bastion

<Core>

<Knights of the Old Republic>

Edited by Blitz-wing

This thread will keep an up-to-date list of where Guilds are planning to transfer to when the system opens.

Try to keep this to responses from GM's & Officers about their Guilds.

Harbinger

<Nightmare Council>

<BOSS>

<Wookie Leaks>

<Black Sun>

<Strike Team>

<Legit>

<Ewok'alypse Now>

<Wompa Stompers>

<Dark Reverance>

<Excession>

<A Little Bit Gimp!>

<S. Pizza Cats>

<The Ex-Hothian Ewok Enclave>

<Warriors of the Republic>

<Corvus>

<Notorious Synergy>

<Valorous>

<Four One Nine>

Bastion

<Core>

<Knights of the Old Republic>

May need to confirm with them but Wookie Leaks have said they're going to Bastion.

This just shows how much people value Population over anything else in a MMO. How shocking.

EightFiveTwo are also going to The Harb

Nice, EightFiveTwo is still around? I remember that epic rivalry you guys had with <Nathan Road> when I was still living in Hong Kong and that drama that spilled into the facebook forums :)

While I'm not really surprised, I'm disappointed that more guilds don't wanna go to Bastion for the much more competitive ranked scene.
I'd like to thank CORE, Ewok, Legit, Black sun and all the rest of the pub guilds prior, that we don't get the chance to chat to regularly, for all the great games over the last year, both Ranked and normal, wins and losses, they've been some awesome games and some soul crushing losses and great wins every now and again as well.

This post is probably a bit premature but the pop has already dropped off and Imp fleet is dieing even more than normal as people test out the greener pastures.

So goodbye and thanks for all the fish.

I'd like to thank CORE, Ewok, Legit, Black sun and all the rest of the pub guilds prior, that we don't get the chance to chat to regularly, for all the great games over the last year, both Ranked and normal, wins and losses, they've been some awesome games and some soul crushing losses and great wins every now and again as well.

This post is probably a bit premature but the pop has already dropped off and Imp fleet is dieing even more than normal as people test out the greener pastures.

The last year sure has been good, cheers to everyone out there that we got to play with. Gonna suck being on a different server to everyone. I'll be sending some alts to Harbinger, and I'll stop by to see how everyone is going over there. We will mainly be focused on the Bastion though, as we try to challenge the top guilds there.

Glad to see most of us are sticking together.

Most of the guys that are doing normal wz's and PVE content are sticking together.

Guess Harbinger is the place for anyone not doing competitive PVP.

Hope you guys enjoy your normals together.

Edited by wikd

Could you ever imagine the top PVE guilds in the world rolling on a PVP server? Pretty sure it's the same deal for PVP guilds.

You'll find some of us will be sending a couple toons to Bastion. I already have couple pub 50s on bastion from months back so they'll be staying there. While my mains will go Harb.

Thanks BOSS for the ranked games over the was weeks, Black Sun really enjoyed getting back into Ranked PVP, im sure we will verse each other again on The Harbinger!

I can imagine it, atm they're referred to as 'Ewok'alypse Now'

7th in the world

thats pretty top to me hard earned too, unlike the american guilds who just spend 3 weeks doing it on the pts beforehand

Edited by Jumpchan

7th in the world

thats pretty top to me hard earned too, unlike the american guilds who just spend 3 weeks doing it on the pts beforehand

Fair enough, that's definitely a good effort.

I'm talking more about THE team to beat and apparently < Hey Im Mvp> is that team.

Like many people have said, cross server would be awesome if if ever happens but until then everyone has to take a punt in the dark at where would be best for them.

Could you ever imagine the top PVE guilds in the world rolling on a PVP server? Pretty sure it's the same deal for PVP guilds.

Can all of CORE play regularly in the late mornings/afternoons of their timezone against the US-based guilds' evenings? If you would be unable to schedule your teams regularly during that way, moving to Bastion might not be a good idea. The Ranked scene on Bastion is highly competitive, meaning you would need your best 8 or 10m around to field a decent team.

Can all of CORE play regularly in the late mornings/afternoons of their timezone against the US-based guilds' evenings? If you would be unable to schedule your teams regularly during that way, moving to Bastion might not be a good idea. The Ranked scene on Bastion is highly competitive, meaning you would need your best 8 or 10m around to field a decent team.

tbh I trusts Cores ability to do this, Jeck will make it work. Bastion or Harbs, he'd make it work so he was vsing the most competitive teams as much as possible.

Fair enough, that's definitely a good effort.

I'm talking more about THE team to beat and apparently < Hey Im Mvp> is that team.

Like many people have said, cross server would be awesome if if ever happens but until then everyone has to take a punt in the dark at where would be best for them.

The fortunate thing about PVE is that it doesn't matter where you are.

Edited by Antiskeptic

tbh I trusts Cores ability to do this, Jeck will make it work. Bastion or Harbs, he'd make it work so he was vsing the most competitive teams as much as possible.

I think most of us interested in pvp will find the time to watch the live stream of Core vs. MVP so yeah :D

I respect that. Tho I urge you to consider the decision to move to Bastion, away from 90% of the APAC guilds moving onto the Harbinger.

If any of your players in CORE on Bastion quit, it would affect your team's sustainability as it be very hard to find replacements to fit into your A team. Not to mention you would have difficulty finding teams to play on your regular evenings.

Find out who's the best in Oceanic 1st, then when Paid transfers come, move together with most of the serious PvPers onto the One server with the most active or competitive scene. That be more practical.

Edited by Moriganno

I respect that. Tho I urge you to consider the decision to move to Bastion, away from 90% of the APAC guilds moving onto the Harbinger.

If any of your players in CORE on Bastion quit, it would affect your team's sustainability as it be very hard to find replacements to fit into your A team. Not to mention you would have difficulty finding teams to play on your regular evenings.

Find out who's the best in Oceanic 1st, then when Paid transfers come, move together with most of the serious PvPers onto the One server with the most active or competitive scene. That be more practical.

I'm not in core, I just know their GM. He's resourceful and his guild loves a challenge, they'll make it work and I'm sure they have considered these things tbh, but I appreciate what you're saying.

We won't be able to queue up 7 days a week unfortunately, but we should have enough people to queue up almost every saturday/sunday afternoon and hopefully a few weekdays as well. We have quite a few other high level PvP'ers that are keen to join us so I don't think shortage of players will be too much of a problem.

And yes, we would have less ranked during our nights than we would on Harbinger, but the quality of PvP at that time wouldn't be as competitive for us. We already know we are the number 1 APAC guild, and challenging ourselves against top US guilds will be a lot more fun than beating APAC guilds over and over.

I think most of us interested in pvp will find the time to watch the live stream of Core vs. MVP so yeah :D

Yeah I sure had fun watching you guys take on the team Justbodies put together the other night. Maybe I'll have to stream some ranked games when we get over there so the MDN guys can watch how we are going.

PM sent Pines

Just so everyone knows Harbringer Imp players are looking forward to the merge to increase their pvp side of the game. New competition, Many more guilds to participate in rank. So instead of claiming that we aren't going to have competitive ranked wz's maybe you need to think again. And not post comments that aren't true. Yes it's ashame some of you guys have chosen to go to Bastion but hey its life. People come and go so does alot of other things. If your so worried about most of us merging to harbringer how about rolling some toons and actually watch. APAC server players merging will be bringing a whole new meaning to rank wzs to that server and looking forward to going against alot more competitive guilds.

Foxtra/ Neferatti

Pines <3

Yeah I sure had fun watching you guys take on the team Justbodies put together the other night. Maybe I'll have to stream some ranked games when we get over there so the MDN guys can watch how we are going.

Your team should have a designated streamer, if you don't have one already. Although understand you wouldn't want to be livestreaming during a serious match.