How many of you guys are unsubbing?

ScruffyWhite

I've been on a 6 month recurring sub since day one. If BW/EA don't change their plans for APAC servers in the next 3-5 days I will be cancelling my subscription, while it'll take a few months to run out, I won't ever return once it's out, not even to play as f2p/freemium. Edited by OGsam

Just wanted to know how many of you guys are unsubbing and leaving the game so I don't cry in the corner of my room when I can't find any of you :(

If you have, I suggest you change your signature to one similar to mine below. The more visual we make the fact we have unsubscribed the more people will realise that a lot of us have made the decision to leave.

I run a guild of near 400 members ..... in all only around 30 don't mind the merging.....the rest as a whole have all said they will unsub and of all things go back to OR go to WoW ..... this is a crap idea that they have put in motion and unless more protest....it will happen .... it's like they want this game to die off

I watched a thriving guild totally fall apart with people leaving the game within a few hours of the APAC shutdown announcement.

If it truely was BW's intention to fixed population issues and give the APAC customers what we wanted........they totally scewed it. And did the exact opposite. Bizarre.

Guess ill be unsubbing as well. Losing the guild AND the ability to pvp.....bah.

Unsubbed.

A part of me was hoping the transfers came after the expansion so that I could at least try it out, but that tiny fragment has been squishy with my utter angry towards the decision to merge us with the US servers. No more money for you ******es!