Pay what you can guild website.

thememonster

Pay what you can guild website.

I am developing a guild website and I wanted to see if there would be any guilds interested in a pay what you can guild website, paying nothing is fine too. If you want a totally free website then you are going to have to use a free sub domain, for example (site name).no-ip.org, there are a lot of options you can choose from. But if you want a true .com I think its like 15 bucks a year…

You can test it out at http://holocron.no-ip.org

Be sure to use it on your mobile device too.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Features:

-Pretty much anything a normal guild website has/or needs…

-mobile version (not 100% done yet), it detects pretty much any handheld device

-There will never be any ads.

-Awesome forums, tied into a user system, that has most of the features of Facebook ( I could go into all these but don't feel I need too)

-Members can create a group, and with that group create a public or private forum of their own. So for guilds with

a lot of op teams can each have their own forums to discus strats and such.

-Email updates of pretty much anything ( you can select what you want to be emailed about)

-WoW news feeds, can draw from all the major WoW sites.

-I will have multiple designs to chose from (only have 1 for now) or I can make one the way you want.

-I can add pretty much add anything you want me to add to the site.

-I will help maintain it the best I can.

-image slider where you can add your kill screenshots

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I am currently a student studying computer science so I am a doing this just as project to practice with and figured some guilds might want to actually use it.

You may see some stuff on there that isn't finished or is changing, its still a work in progress

Feel free to register an account and play around with all the features.

if you are interested in this feel free to PM me and we can discuss details.

Feel free to give feedback also.

*Features to come*

tablet specific layout

calendar

crafting list - where members can add their own name to a list and make it easy to search

video page where guild kill videos can be posted

what ever else I can think of…

Know issue

Shoutbox posts newest "shouts" at the bottom instead of the top, will also fix that soon.

also this is not holocron's real website, I just used them as an example, so most of what you will see is just test posts I have made to make sure everything is working right.