My ideas for Game Improvements

There is supposed to be a suggestion box thread or area somewhere. So Mods can you move it there and ad me as a subscriber.

Lets take this from the beginning, Spoilers for Newbies and not so for oldies. I'll start with Jedi knight.

Jedi Knight has a good beginning, fighting a Jedi gone bad however, Once you leave the Jedi Temple and set off on the mystery it kind of blows. Flesh Raiders are attacking on the orders of the bad Jedi, they learn the force and crap, however you have one of the linked Mission with the Jedi and Consular as the boy getting kidnapped, Consular has no idea the Flesh Raiders have the Force ability and none of the story cross that they do, however a mission that is linked to both is one.

Jedi are supposed to help the weak, even if they settle on a planet they are not supposed to, so why aren't the Jedi helping the Twelicks. Romance, yes attachments can lead to the darkside, problem is you have opened relationships to the Characters or all Classes, Jedi are included, So can we have a acceptance choice for the romance at the start of the game between the two Jedi in the lost hidden temple area.

I liked in the Game on Xbox that when you got to make your Lightsabre you also got to pick the Crystal based on who you are. Not between blue and Green for Knight and Consular. Takes too long for respawning of your creatures, this is through the whole game, should be 5 seconds for all respawning either after each creature is dead in the area and for the main bosses five seconds after the prize is collected.

Now on the moves, Knight has barely any force moves at all, he can attack with a lightsabre but he has nothing else. Not saying they have to have the same moves as the Consulars or the Sith, but come on, one has force speed the other has force leap. Force leap can only be done on an Enemy force Speed can be done at any time for any reason. Consulars have Ground pound is what I call it but its force wave, it knocks back attackers I gather so you can hit them with lighting or rocks. However Fighters need it or something as well, smash is not it, its a stunner and that is it. You only has like 4 Stealth characters across the 16 skill trees, Consular, Inquisitor, Scoundrel and IMP Agent that isn't a sniper. Why can't you make a stealthy for all the classes and you can have one with or one without.

Okay, the Jedi Knight kills the monster at the Forge, why is it still alive if Jedi have been using the Forge for years. 300 years since they left Corusant. Plus the death toll of innoccent, kind of high for Jedi who believe in defence not attack. All I ask, you want to make one heavy force powers and one heavy force fighting, however when I play as Sith Inquisstor I only really use lightning or circle lightning to attack with, not with my Lightsabre at all. So like when you get to a certain stage why not go without the Lightsabre, Jedi can use lightning force, yoda used it to pacify the others lightning. Plus hitting 7 keys all at once to pull off different moves, I might as well hit xxootriangeR1 Bring this game back to Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. Yes I know it was never on Playstaton just Xbox.

Jedi Consular, your basically butchered this one up completely. Bad moves, crap force moves, does anyone use this except for stealth and forcewave which you can have on Sith with better moves. My only critic is to go back to the drawing board and just start from scratch.

Like I like the start where I had to find the Hilt and the missing Holo and save the guy, but come on I leave the planet to corrusant to learn an ability that I know now how to do and can teach other how to do it like I was taught by the holo disc, than I go and search out other masters who are linked by a terrible thing, man I got up to Alderon and that was enough, plus fighting all those bugs with only three buttons and a slow cool down was annoying. At least I have reason to use a Lightsabre on that one. Liek send the Consulars to gather a lost hidden artefact that will save the Jedi Order that has been separated years ago by the older Jedis and have the Master of the Consular a hidden sith who takes it for his Master on the Dark Counsil. That can be Chapter One, Chapter Two is the bad guys have a powerful weapon but the Council knows of something that is more powerful that was used to neutralise the first one in the first place and they go and get that, and Chapter three Basically what do Jedi do in their Chapter Three, not sure because their stories sux too much. How ever we are on Calmoria at the very least in the Jedi area, Kill Dark Thanion and join up with a Sith, not hard you only have like three planets left, one was to curse the mind of Sith INquisiotr and the other the body, a new recap missions to old planets and off to the last one. took me five seconds to think up a better story line for Jedi Consular.

Smuggler, basically never got past the delivers, however the story I know and i hope it isn't what it is a mission on Taris to get into a vault. like I better get to travel and do differnet mission on each of the planets until that guy from Ord Mondil catches up with me the butcher guy. and I want to shoot Starvis. Scoundrel you need to give him better moves, he has one gun and a shot gun that he can't use unless someone is behind him. COME ON.

Trooper, I like the trroper story line and I like the gun, my Problems is with this one is you have a monster on Taris supposed to be level 17, at the Spire, problem is that if your not lvl 17 but higher lvl, the monster is I beleive two more and gold star, admittedly he stopped leveling up at level 25, but if I am doing a solo mission and I have to get to lvl 27 which had been easily done and no real -problem except for there was still missions to do on Taris and he wasn't the harder (Supposely). I don't get any exp until I get a lvl 22 at least on a planet of the highest is 25. You need to work your programs better, either make them a higher lvl than yours at any time, or make them gold and stay at the one lvl, not both and that goes for all the classes. You restrict the lvls, for no reason. Crew skills I am working on Synthweaver, Basically I have a hunderd different schmatics when really all I need is Modefications for when Makeb is over and I have to rely on them to improve my character. Supposed to be able to by them from the vendors, But making them would be easier, However you need to have clothes that take mods and if you can't make them are you screwed again. Or is there a reason to have the Crew Skills at all.

You spend your time taking ideas from other Games, Crew skills are basically mining, armour making, weapon making, chopping up wood and fishing, and stuff like that from other games, problem is that your game doesn't actually require this to function. Basically none of the other games did either but it was a way to make money to learn skills. Yes I never completed those games like this one really but I can put on cheap modefy clothes and use them until lvl 50 nearly because its the mods that make the outfit. since I have it easier getting the orange clothes and weapons are given from the start you don't actually need crew skills or weapons in the game, except for money.

Warzones, you pretty much wait and only take 8 people per game and no one can pick the game they want to play. Yes I jumped after Jedi to this I will do Sith as well. 8 players on each side which can't do much, you have this boisterious thing on that makes everyone attack the same but people are still weak, they get killed easily. Plus do I get credit for killing a 12 when I am lvl 50, he gets it if he kills me which you make able. The lvls should be 10 - 20 21 - 30 31 - 55 and then do the over 55s like you do. That way people will do more warzones and it will pop more like they say. In Rift you might have known never played WOW warzones, but in rift if you die too quickly you are handicapped, from a prison, you are held there for a time until getting longer and longer. Your prisons activate I gather on the arrival of the first person and has a time limit, problem is that the time limit if they kill everyone quick enough puts everyone trapped for the same time giving them free reign which can be bad for the Space ship. Oh and the Space ship, just because they get through one door quickly doesn't mean they will get to the end and reach the Data. Stop it from stopping the game because they got through the first door quickly. Stop the game when they reach the Data or when the timer runs out.

in Rift, I like using other games as reference, but when you are activating something like in the hold the falg for the loggest game, you have to deal some damage to stop the person from getting the flag not just hit them. Like hit them to slow them down or deal some real damage but your bars for activing doors and turrents take too long and are easily disruptive. Make the person work harder in this aspect. Stealthy in the Warzone, you are kidding me the most stupid thing in the world. The only advantage it has is sneaking up on someone and if the team is good enough you can't even do that as well. You can't move quickly, people use it as an excuse to do nothing because they are doing recon, do your sitting there at the other end of the compound hiding until the game glitches and they know your there. Stealthy while guarding, you want them not to come and attack, not come and try so you can hit them. However this is for Warzone more than Game.

What you need to do, keep hutball the same and make a league and stuff so people can join with their friends and play, it would be fun. But for the others, you have a game running every 30 mins like in rift, your either in the que waiting every 30 mins and everyone from Sith and Jedi ison the one game, you can makeit 10 or 20 put you allow all the Sith at that time for that game to join the game, all the Jedi and keep them on the Jedi and Sith sides because they want to be like that. you have a battle a game a real live one not with 8 randoms, you have everyone if its 20 people or 5 one sdie has twice as many or just two more run it and it would be good. 8 people can barely do any of the games and people try too hard.

So recap, allow more people and have them all one group, take away the Prisons unless you make them indisual punishments, make the Spaceship a complete Warzone, take away the cheating Buffering and make the game lvl freindly. Plus if someone leaves the Warzone when you know the next person will not get anything for joining, don't make him join and be made to join the end of the que and wait longer for a real Warzone because someone wants to leave because their side is losing. I at least leave because the side is stupid and they tell me to leave because My exp is greater than theirs and they need to not watch this stupid Youtube thing on the computer that tells them what to do in a Warzone. Dumb **** play the Warzone. As an All except for the Ship, the Warzones are fun, just more people and no Prisons and no cheating.

Flashpoints, I know you have tried to get people to use the group finder but can you add all the group involved mission to the group finder and not to the area because they spend all day asking for people to want to do this mission or another when if they click the group finger accept the missions they want to do or prepared to do and what they want to be it will cut down the spam and the people sitting around on star Fleet. They sit there an ask who wants to do a lvl 2 Heroric, I can nearly do it with my Companion at the right lvl on our own.

Sith, I am grooving with killing Lord Barass's spy and will eventuallty kill the Jedi and cub and next chapter find that barass wants me dead because I am too powerful so he comes after me and I have to kill him and than I take down Dark Thantos because I am that damn good. Either way I want to use force lightning, **** man I am sith you can make that excuse for Jedi but not for sith. INquisitor gets Shock as a first lvl buy, lightning at atleast 10 I forget because I use my Lightsabre for the first mission and until I get lightning on Drumon Kaas.

So like for the Warrior and KNight and the Consular and the INquistor just do a 60 - 40 or even a 70 -30, I only want to have one character key heavy and the other one key light to the point I am pressing the button more times than the lightning comes.

plus I can run around attacking with a warrior and knight but I can't move for inquisior or my force move are cancelled. Plus that moving reach is annoying. ONe fine your mad and sith but all the others I can move and see all around me, with it I can't do anything but sit and wait.

bounty hunter, What happens after I win the Great Hunt, that would be the first chapter, after that what happens anyone know, Not sure, but I only got to the Slug mother on Balmorral so I can't say pass that. Imp made it to Alderon, like the Imp agent style, but I hate that ***** and having to deal with her crap on the Dark Council. However the story line is okay with it, however, The covert stuff is cool, I like thinking missions, however cool down for sniper is too long, I need to double check this but the other abilities don't do much good. like I can throw a gernade but no knock backs, Not 10 % on the IMp Agent but Not like the Covert one is needed in the game if Sniper is doing the same missions.

Bascially the story is better for the Sith than the Jedi and everything o the Jedi side is made crap.

Basically why do I have to have 8 characters and do the same missions over and over again with each other the four. You can stop this by adding any mission done by a legacy done for the whole group, so I don't have to redo missions I hate for every character. Legacy Cargo Vault, you have a Guild Vault and bank, why not a Legacy one, allow or the chaactes on sith and Jedi to pool their stuff and not have to mail it., pool the money so that you can buy the harder training ones. Legacy perks for the induvisual, come on make it for the whole legacy group, at least for subscribers. So everyone only has to pay for on lot of Warones, One lot of class missions and so on. The others you can guage for not playing the 15 US a month.

Or have one character that can do all the missions and has his own story line. Jedi Smuggler that does work for the Republic after leaving the order and stuff like that.

Can you bring out this game on Playstation 3, I like playing thi game but I have better connection on the PS3 and I cqn get me a 500 gb and it will be cool.

Can you get more of a selection for the Cartel, like I want to get mask for my Sith Warrior because she would look cool with one, but I can't find them outside of the Pathfinder costume.

Oh and Can you fix up your Servers, you are using the wrong terminology and it makes people not understand. PVP is the Warzone, which you can do on all the Servers in the APAC, not just the PVP one. PVE in your view is the Flashpoints, still able to do them in all the Severs on the APAC, RP, that is the Story, the Chapters which are all done on all the Servers, they are basically all the same. So making one server in the APAC for all is actually possible, however your not going to do it to save money. APAC added to the US, you can upgrade th US not the APAC and hve everyone on that server, problem is that it won't fix anything with the time differemt, Americans are asleep during the night, and awake to play the game duing the day. Like you know this your Americans, so there will be little cross over but mostly no improvement.

You do have a nice game here but your over thinking it too much and making it more than it needs to be to meet the other MOORPGS, like go out on your own and do your own thing like the Legacy, I like this. However the stuff you took that is wrong and meaningless, let it go, When you aded the Hutt Cartel upgrade that th 50's wanted to rejoin the others, what about their upgrades, they had been given stronger stuff to do the 50's plus stuff.Now they are back with us with their gear still.

You need to go through the game on all Classes and play it solo, if you can beat it sololy tell me how to do it. Okay whatelse, your exp, your giving more exp numhers for like no reason, there are different types of Quest missions, lvling up is harder because you need more exp, you give more exp, still hard to lvl up. So you should have different exp missions on all the planets, if you complete all the missions, you get two lvl ups from doing them, not extra, but you get two lvl ups. Do the Herorics all of them you get an extra lvl up. Warzones you get whatever exp earned. but not used on the Lvl up but for ranks and exp in legacy, so people don't laugh and say you are only a lvl 13 you don't know anything.

More fun things to do, like specail days where you can play games and have fun on different planets or in Warzones and stuff like that. Treasure hunt so people who are finished or bored can do something else in the game that is fun. We can't do this but you can add the ability. Like the Hypergate is a fun warzone but people spend more time stealing the other pylon than actually playing the game properly. YOu should make it that you can only have one pylon that would screw them.