Lana Romance

Astradamous

I can't say definitively that everything is working correctly, but I recently took a character through Fallen Empire, Eternal Throne, the Traitor arc, and Ossus who romanced and proposed to Lana. During that time there were several server restarts due to maintenance and updates and I didn't encounter any problems with the romance. At no point did Lana forget we were a couple or forget about our impending nuptials.

To the best of my knowledge, there isn't a bug that affects specifically Lana. The "there was a patch during your run from Chapter I to Chapter IX" bug(1)(2) affects Koth romances as well as Lana romances, and can be mitigated if you flirt with Theron when he arrives on Odessen. (The patch - or patches - seems to break the server's memory of whether it should display the cantina flirt option, and flirting with Theron - in theory, anyway - fixes that, *and* makes it remember who you've flirted with.)

(1) The symptom is that when you get to the cantina where you ask to speak with / talk with / see one of them, you only get one choice:

1. I'd like to speak with one of you.

rather than two:

1. I'd like to speak with one of you.

2. [Flirt] I'd like to speak with one of you.

((Sorry if you already know this - I can't tell from your post, and this is as much for any other people who might read this post as it is for you.)) If you get the two-option wheel, remember to pick option 2 if you want to lock in a romance. It says, "I'd like to speak with one of you," but it means, "I want to romance one of you." If you pick option 1 and don't get offered the romance in the conversation that follows, that's not a bug.

(2) If you watch all the cinematics, a straight-through run from Chapter I to Chapter IX takes five or six hours, and it's best to schedule this for a weekend where there won't be any patches.