Commando Gear

ebbehhm

Ive just finaly got my comm to 55 all my implants, earpieces, relics etc are up to date, but im stuck with my armour and weapons. I know you can buy armour and weapons from the gtn, but it would cost me millions and i dont have that mucch creds, ive seen bounty certificate items but i have still to do a bounty, and cartel certificate weapons and armour, all seem really hard to get the currency for, so basically what im asking is where can i get good looking guns and armour from other than above?

Ive just finaly got my comm to 55 all my implants, earpieces, relics etc are up to date, but im stuck with my armour and weapons. I know you can buy armour and weapons from the gtn, but it would cost me millions and i dont have that mucch creds, ive seen bounty certificate items but i have still to do a bounty, and cartel certificate weapons and armour, all seem really hard to get the currency for, so basically what im asking is where can i get good looking guns and armour from other than above?

Hi,

If you could give us an idea what up to date means, also what gear your in at the moment that would really help.

I will give an idea how to gear up, this isn't exhaustive though. First off I would go to Oricon and complete the quests there, this will award purple 156 gear.

Next is dailies to gain basic comms, these need to be saved up to obtain 162 gear. Google dailies, there quite a few planets to choose from.

To gain elite comms you can run 55 operations or use GF to do tactical flashpoints, these comms can be traded for 168 gear.

Running 55 ops also gain you ultimate comms, these can also be gained through GF HM 55 flashpoints, the gear you get for these are 180 and the highest comms gear in the game at the moment.

My advice is run Oricon, I don't find 162 gear a huge upgrade so run dailies for money rather than comms, then run tactical FP and 55 HM FPs to get higher gear. A good guild will also help so you can run ops to get comms and drops with set bonuses. Lastly if you have some PvP comms get the relics, they are only beaten by very high gear relics.