Sniper Animations compared to mirror Gunslinger...

Jaizo

Is it me or are the shot animations of the blaster rounds just soo piss poor and lack luster compared to the Gunslinger? I mean half the time you dont even notice a shot going off compared to them. Is there anyway you can make like the "Ambush" look a bit more viscious. or make followthough a bit more like trick shot? I mean seriously plz Bioware lets put a little more effort into this. Prob why the class is the least played... tbh

Is it me or are the shot animations of the blaster rounds just soo piss poor and lack luster compared to the Gunslinger? I mean half the time you dont even notice a shot going off compared to them. Is there anyway you can make like the "Ambush" look a bit more viscious. or make followthough a bit more like trick shot? I mean seriously plz Bioware lets put a little more effort into this. Prob why the class is the least played... tbh

I actually think the opposiite - it probably depends on what you played first. If you played a GS first and then rolled a Sniper, you probably think the Sniper animations/sounds are weak, and vice versa.

I like the sound of the Sniper animations more. But one thing I like a lot about GS is how their body "moves" a lot in their animations. They scoot back for Aimed Shot, their hands shake from recoil when they do Charged Burst, and their SoS animation looks pretty (funny) to me. But I like how i get to use a cool looking gree sniper rifle and im happy with that :)

I actually think the opposiite - it probably depends on what you played first. If you played a GS first and then rolled a Sniper, you probably think the Sniper animations/sounds are weak, and vice versa.

+1 to this. Moreover, in my opinion the animations suit perfectly their respective classes - sly cowboy vs. calm professional. And last but not least, some look naturaly somewhat better with the Sniper (mostly the channeled ones) and some with the Gunslinger (mostly the instant ones).

Charged Burst < Snipe

Aimed Shot = Ambush

Wounding Shots >>> Cull

Trickshot > FT

Speed Shot << Series of Shots

Sabotage charge < Interrogation probe

Explosive Charge < Explosive probe

Quickdraw < Takedown

Edited by NoTomorrow

I prefer my GSs to my Sniper for one simple reason (yes, I do have multiple GSs)

You can fake cast XS Flyby and place IG there instead, then cast XS Flyby elsewhere. The end result? You can actually see the Sorcs searching around for the other (non-existent) smuggler in the WZ ;)

Charged Burst < Snipe

Aimed Shot = Ambush

Wounding Shots >>> Cull

Trickshot > FT

Speed Shot << Series of Shots

Sabotage charge < Interrogation probe

Explosive Charge < Explosive probe

Quickdraw < Takedown

I agree with this list. The series of shots animation is one of my favorite to be honest. Absolutely love it.

Least played??

Have you even seen the number of people rolling Sniper for 2.0 simply because it pulls highest parses?

All the baddies roll the FoTM class.

I only just got my Sniper to fully augmented WH about a week before 2.0 trees released and I've given up with it already, I'm not going to play a class where all the terra-bad players are playing so they can pull highest numbers in a warzone like it matters.

Bringing back my Sorcerer to bosh some Sniper heads in.