Ranked Season 11 PvP Rewards

DanielSteed

It's finally out! Thanks!

Feedback on weapons:

- Saber hilts would be much better if they were straight, instead of being tilted upwards. 90 degree hilts would've been a lot more interesting.

- A full wooden stock on the rifles, or the stock also being black or metallic gray, would be better looking.

Otherwise, I'm happy. Never cared much about titles anyways, and brackets being out dispels a lot of uncertainty.

I have to say this kinda sucks:

Please note that when these rewards become available, their Season 10 counterparts (Resourceful Renegade Armor Set, Stronghold Decorations, and Replica Season 1 items) will increase in price.

That makes the farming basically endless if you dont really devote all time just to farm the ranked coms. This sounds more like your average korean grind MMO.

I have to say this kinda sucks:

That makes the farming basically endless if you dont really devote all time just to farm the ranked coms. This sounds more like your average korean grind MMO.

the purpose behind this is to the point. every season reward not released this season cost more. whether they will up its cost more in season 13, no one can say for now, but I like to believe Renagade armor will go to 100k, S1 will be 150k, and stay there till the servers die

Everyone wear out your S3 Furious gear. Folks be saving their comms for S12 replicated S3 Furious sets, cuz you know they're the best sets.

Yea but season 3 rewards arent going to come out til next fall lol, are people still going to care then.

Unranked needs to be included, it needs it's own rewards. Most of the day ranked will not queue so 99% of the time me and many legendary players queue unranked. Those peasily dailies or weeklies for unranked are are not enough.

Honesty I agree. They should reward ranked commendations in regs and give out more titles. Sell titles at the pvp vendor with ranked commendations. Like come on, Bioware listen to the community seriously. Its dissapointing that you went with the fierce as the tier one title when theres a whole thread of suggestions that you could have went with. The fierce is the same title as the fiery basically lol. Why not go with something new and not a copy when you have help anyway.

No one cares about your useless rewards no one wears. More than six months and you are yet to address the current state of matchmaking, issues like class stacking.

You cant say no one, I personally care about the rewards and especailly the flair and titles. Those make a statement and are a clear representation of your effort. PVE gets dread master, slayer of the machine gods, pvp get the fierce, the fiery, the genius, the ingenius.... its ridiculous.

Unranked needs to be included, it needs it's own rewards. Most of the day ranked will not queue so 99% of the time me and many legendary players queue unranked. Those peasily dailies or weeklies for unranked are are not enough.

I think if they were to give the same reward tokens in unranked, the ranked queues would completely and utterly die. I would say that would be a good thing, however.

This, unranked should have rewards too. 100%

I am still highly upset about the gold rated title. Not only do we not get a mount, we also get a lame and boring title. To this day, people still use titles such as "girradas kind of scum" or "maximum decimator". Those titles alone made grinding through the toxicity and stress that ranked provides worth it. You literally gave players no reason to even pursue gold this season.

But seriously, so are you really gonna award top 3 titles to people who done group ranked too? When I look at the leaderboards for group ranked for Sentinel/Marauder for example and see 2 of the top 3 positions with 19 and 20 wins it really makes little sence to me.

Please tell me there will be no top 3 for group ranked this season or I will lose all faith I have in you guys! I have been on your side from launch, but this would be a very big blow.

I come back to this game a few months ago to find they re-released my Season 1 Girrada Rancor mount for Season 10, and now they are doing it again with my Season 2 Baron Deathmark Helmet for Season 11. What a joke. Nothing is exclusive anymore. I'm curious if Season 12 will have the glowing season 3 furious armor! That'll be swell. So dumb..

You had to get 1650+ rating in Season 2 to get that helmet too mind you....

Edited by SOULCASTER

You cant say no one, I personally care about the rewards and especailly the flair and titles. Those make a statement and are a clear representation of your effort. PVE gets dread master, slayer of the machine gods, pvp get the fierce, the fiery, the genius, the ingenius.... its ridiculous.

You want lame titles, try my "S-1" and "S-2 All Star" Titles. I have the other ones from Season 3-6 also but I'm disappointing that I wasn't retro-actively given any flair for my season 1-6 all star status when they created those, yet they will gladly go-ahead and re-release the Season 1 Rancor Mount and Season 2 Baron Deathmark Helmet for players in season 10 and 11.....

Edited by SOULCASTER

Just by going through some ratings you can see a few people will get Top 3 by not even having Gold tier, or even having 10 wins! So how is this logical? You have a person who has a rating eligible for silver, yet he gets a Platinum reward.

I really hope they come to their sences with this.