Shut that droid up!

celldoom

/rant

Can Bioware PLEASE shut that damned droid in my ship? every time i pass by he says the same thing IM SICK OF IT, forced to turn off the sound when im inside my ship. There is no dialog option to turn him off, i'd rather blow him up and lose him as a companion rather than keep him on the ship talking.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. Try bringing him out as an active companion! He's CONSTANTLY yammering about how he was wondering how to please you. I gave up on that experiment real quick.

Last less than 3 mins out with me...got into 1 fight, started blabbing the crafting results speech...off you go son

• 2 weeks later...

While I hate his voice, I did have a recent shift to my view of his personality. Mostly because he got a critical on an Underworld Trading mission which had the resulting description that he killed the smuggler who tried to stiff him.

Now I view him as a kind of psychotic killer butler. Prim, proper, and very handy with the cutlery.

But, yeah, we need a way into our ship that bypasses his constant speeches. Put him somewhere less travelled, or give us "Customization" option for him like the rest of the companions get, only let us change his personality.

"Declaration: The ship is operating normally, meatbag."

Yep, mute him gag him do whatever it takes.

How come you send him on a mission yet when you enter the ship he is there!!!! has he a duplicate that comes out of a hidden space in the ship whilst the original is on missions?

Bottom line , mute button please

Edited by Tuqdoq