Companion Fights - Go!

AshlaBoga

I'm starting to think that Kira vs Nadia would be a tie - both are dps assassins.

As for Jaesa vs Ashara.... gameplay wise I'd say Ashara as she's a Mara.

P.S: Lore wise Jaesa > Ashara simply because of this convo: “But my power is beginning to help me innately. I intuited a feint, and, ignoring it, was able to counter his death blow and seize an opening – a fatal thrust through the neck. I’ve decided I don’t like lightsabers, they cauterize as they cut – I would have enjoyed the blood.”

Edited by AshlaBoga

Heh, I don't know who'd win, but the other night when I needed to use duel to get off some cliffs and onto a walkway, our companions kept fighting. Watching Kira and Lord Scourge duke it out was surprisingly engaging, lol.

one time a guildie and i spent like an hour dueling our companions against each other. i always thought it would be fun to start an underground companion cage fighting league where participants have to put money in a pot. whoever wins gets it all (or a percentage if used for fundraising).

All 8 melee dps companions have the same 2 modes (exsanguination and perforation) and the same 8 abilities (a +crit buff, an aoe slow, a +parry buff, an aoe attack, a charge, a standard attack, and a dot) just with different names and slightly different numbers, except Akaavi whos aoe slow also does damage so her other attacks have slightly reduced numbers and Torian who shares the same abilities as Akaavi and so is basically screwed in the dps department ...

So Kira vs Nadia vs Jaesa, they all wear light armor and it'd come down to lucky crits/misses. Ashara had a huge advantage before the 30% armor buff to ladies, but still has a slight advantage because of her medium armor.

Overall it'd go Yuun/Akaavi > Ashara => Kira/Nadia/Jaesa > Torian => Vector imo.