Game Update 5.2 Maintenance time?

DarkLordSnake

Is the maintenance for this Tuesday going to stay the same time schedule as last week was suppose to? Haven't seen any announcement from the devs yet.

Times will be posted tomorrow more then likely. They are all in Florida for the Star Wars Celebration do I wouldn't expect anything till it's posted tomorrow assuming no more delays.

• Dev Post
Is the maintenance for this Tuesday going to stay the same time schedule as last week was suppose to? Haven't seen any announcement from the devs yet.

I will get messaging up this morning. Right now it is looking more like normal maintenance time as opposed to the earlier time we had for 5.2 last week. I will have more info later today.

-eric

I will get messaging up this morning. Right now it is looking more like normal maintenance time as opposed to the earlier time we had for 5.2 last week. I will have more info later today.

-eric

Damn. I know you guys do what you do but it was really nice the idea of it being at a time, as an APAC player where I can actually play as opposed to call the night a write-off. I know the majority can't be like that but just once in a while it'd be nice if a time friendly to us or Europeans was a thing than a precaution against an extended maintenance.

It would have been nice that given the extra week to ensure it was of the highest quality that it launched early, even nicer if it had been similar to one of the chapters and gone live the close of play on the previous day.

Delaying by a week and then running up to the wire and releasing later the following week than was planned the previous week makes it feel like there are still issues.

Well in Australia I would prefer a later time as it ruins my game time. Why can't they do maintenance in the middle of the night AEST.

Because what everyone seems to forget is that 'It's always 5 o'clock somewhere' meaning that no matter what, someone will always be interrupted with maintenance.

It would be cool for them to base downtime for EU timezones for once, i mean, american timezone players have it so easy when it comes to...well pretty much everything.

Yeah, I'm the EU and was hoping for some one-on-one Quinn t---err, play time before the family gets home and I have to make dinner and do domestic stuff. :-P I guess I'll have to just microwave something and hang a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the office door. ;-)

Yeah, I'm the EU and was hoping for some one-on-one Quinn t---err, play time before the family gets home and I have to make dinner and do domestic stuff. :-P I guess I'll have to just microwave something and hang a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the office door. ;-)

many gamers tho in the us work 2nd or third shift as well :( Even in America we feel your pain.

It would be cool for them to base downtime for EU timezones for once, i mean, american timezone players have it so easy when it comes to...well pretty much everything.

I'm sure they would take it under consideration, if you offered to pay the overtime for bringing everyone in during the middle of the night. :p The servers are based in California, meaning the workers are on California time.