10 Reasons Why PVE Players Shouldn't PVP

JoeyDeluxe

<A quick disclaimer: This is not mine but I agreed with it so much I thought I would share it with the community at large.>

Holly Neil's 10 Reasons Why PVE Players Shouldn't PVP (These are all facts)

1.) All PVE players click

2.) All PVE players keyboard turn

3.) PVE players are used to hitting something that is not moving.

4.) PVE players are undoubtedly the cesspool of the community, they add literally nothing to the game, and complain when the intelligent PvP players get nice things.

5.) All PVE players have spinal cord issues, thus, slurp out of straws when attempting to click.

6.) All PVE players enter warzones with minimal expertise thinking SOA the Infernal one will be defending a Voidstar door.

7.) All PVE players think a lot of damage is doing 400k in a full length game.

8.) When PVE players lose in a Warzone it then becomes about their gear and how they are behind everybody else. It's never their fault for the loss.

9.) PVE players pop everything when a warrior force leaps to them, much like Whyspr the assassin ROFL

10.) PVE players care about winning/losing in regular Warzones because they average around 3 wins per week.

---

There you have it. There have been talks in the past about PVE players and them being useless. I have created a comprehensive list of facts that validate that they are indeed, useless in just about every facet of the game. Do not think just because all you do is PVP you are excluded from this list. Most of the people in this facebook group are a complete waste of space and should not comment on anything related to my game.

Have a great day!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow ten reasons? I can just come up with one that works better and is actually true.

NUMBER ONE REASON PVE PLAYER SHOULD NOT PVP:

MMO PVP is terrible and it makes the people who play it become terrible people.

When it comes to Epeen, kids, just say no.

Edited by Darth_Moonshadow

<A quick disclaimer: This is not mine but I agreed with it so much I thought I would share it with the community at large.>

4.) PVE players are undoubtedly the cesspool of the community, they add literally nothing to the game, and complain when the intelligent PvP players get nice things.

5.) All PVE players have spinal cord issues, thus, slurp out of straws when attempting to click.

6.) All PVE players enter warzones with minimal expertise thinking SOA the Infernal one will be defending a Voidstar door.

8.) When PVE players lose in a Warzone it then becomes about their gear and how they are behind everybody else. It's never their fault for the loss.

9.) PVE players pop everything when a warrior force leaps to them, much like Whyspr the assassin ROFL

10.) PVE players care about winning/losing in regular Warzones because they average around 3 wins per week.

---

There you have it. There have been talks in the past about PVE players and them being useless. I have created a comprehensive list of facts that validate that they are indeed, useless in just about every facet of the game. Do not think just because all you do is PVP you are excluded from this list. Most of the people in this facebook group are a complete waste of space and should not comment on anything related to my game.

Have a great day!

#1 - Wrong

#2 - Wrong

#3 - Wrong

#4 - Wrong. I don't know how many times I've seen PvP players complain they can't get stuff PvE players get because they only PvP.

#5 - Wrong

#6 - Wrong

#7 - I haven't PvP'd much in 2.0 but previously, you would maybe see 1 or 2 people with 400k damage in a WZ. Besides, if YOU are that worried about damage numbers, YOU aren't a very good PvP player. I'm guessing you're the one who comes back to fleet saying "I did 500k damage in that WZ and didn't get any MVP votes!"

#8 - Wrong

#9 - Wrong

#10 - Wrong

Edited by Screaming_Ziva

With the arrow of stupidity.

Now who will find society's sweet roll?

Apparently it's up to you, and a SMALL number of people in this thread.

Because, I was just shot in the face with another arrow. One that fails to recognize satire or sarcasm.

The "Sheldon" is strong in this thread. . . . You must carry on the torch for me.

Wow ten reasons? I can just come up with one that works better and is actually true.

NUMBER ONE REASON PVE PLAYER SHOULD NOT PVP:

MMO PVP is terrible

/thread

Nothing more to see here folks. Move along.

Edited by cidbahamut

---

Have a great day!

As a PVPer, I'm ashamed that someone like you has found it necessary to attack other players simply to start a flame war.

Go back under your bridge, *********** troll.

As a PVPer, I'm ashamed that someone like you has found it necessary to attack other players simply to start a flame war.

Go back under your bridge, *********** troll.

I'm sure you're the type of person that gets offended by Jeff Foxworthey's "you might be a redneck" jokes as well.

I'm sure you're the type of person that gets offended by Jeff Foxworthey's "you might be a redneck" jokes as well.

Foxworthy does it in satire, you do so to piss people off. There's a difference.

Edited by LadyVix

im assuming this is end game pvp and not lvl pvp, cause in lving pvp the only armor that has expertise is old lvl 50 armor.

Old 50 armor doesn't have expertise anymore.

And the entire post was meant to be a joke, but flew over the heads of many.

Foxworthy dose it in satire, you do so to piss people off. There's a difference.

Really?

Not to be rude, but -- I immediately read the post, and viewed it as satire.

And laughed.

And then cried, for the realization that *some* people do actually think this way.

Really?

Not to be rude, but -- I immediately read the post, and viewed it as satire.

And laughed.

And then cried, for the realization that *some* people do actually think this way.

Sadly a good number of folks feel this way. Its mostly why folks take the post as serious due to the fact the folks who mean it sound pretty much the same way.