Crafting Quesiton

Khenti

I'm a level 26 Consular. I have Artifice at around 111, Archaeology around 280. I have not started on Treasure Hunting yet. I can no longer find anything to craft in my list. I have gone back to the Artifice trainer and there is nothing available until I reach 160. How do I get over this hump of not getting any points added to Artifice when crafting?

I'm a level 26 Consular. I have Artifice at around 111, Archaeology around 280. I have not started on Treasure Hunting yet. I can no longer find anything to craft in my list. I have gone back to the Artifice trainer and there is nothing available until I reach 160. How do I get over this hump of not getting any points added to Artifice when crafting?

Interesting, you should get new schematics every 20 - 30 points, i.e. 120 - 140 - 150 - 170. Check your filtering options in the crafting trainer window.

Are you also re-engineering the items?

One you get mat's back, two, you can learn the blue schematic, which should give you a higher rate of crafting points. Blues will require mat's from the Treasure hunting skill. Purples will require purple mat's obtained from Treasure hunting also, it's when the mission crits that you get these mats.

Green to blues to Purples.

I have filtered the trainer window to all and the next one I can learn is at 160...

I RE'd everything i was making until the items said "no more research". I have a full list of things i can craft, but crafting them is not adding to my crafting skill.

I will go back and craft some of the blue items and see what that does. Thanks for the tips!

I have filtered the trainer window to all and the next one I can learn is at 160...

I RE'd everything i was making until the items said "no more research". I have a full list of things i can craft, but crafting them is not adding to my crafting skill.

I will go back and craft some of the blue items and see what that does. Thanks for the tips!

Next to the item there should be a colored dot, or if you filter it by level the number will be colored.

Grey = No advancement

Green = 1 point

Yellow = 1.75 - 2 points

Orange = 2.5 - 3 points

Those are rough est.

Maybe you've just been crafting Greys?

Checking online crafting dataases, there are

Hilts at 100, 120, and 140

Generators at 100, 140, and 150

Custom-built Lightsabers (find the schems on the GTN for cheap) at 100

So I'd suggest grinding green-quality hilts or generators (and RE them to recover some of the materials).

Next to the item there should be a colored dot, or if you filter it by level the number will be colored.

Grey = No advancement

Green = 1 point

Yellow = 1.75 - 2 points

Orange = 2.5 - 3 points

Those are rough est.

Maybe you've just been crafting Greys?

This was my issue...

Thanks all for the input and help!