Star Wars Episode VII: Rise of the Sith?

Selorian

Here's some more interesting tidbits regarding the plot. Take it with a grain of salt. However, I can say this with 100% certainty, almost everything was leaked about the prequel trilogies before they were officially confirmed. I remember when the story board depiction of the Jango VS Obi Wan fighit leaked on the internet, and everyone jumped in to say it was fake. And guess what. It turned out to be true like many leaks in regards to the trilogy's plot direction.

\

• Star Wars Episode VII will be set 30 years after Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

• It will indeed feature the Skywalker/Solo children coming to the peak of their powers

• The Jedi Order has been rebuilt with Luke Skywalker as Grand Master

• A disciple of Emperor Palpatine aims to rebuild the Sith Armies of the Old Republic and destroy the Jedi where the Skywalker children will be thrust into battle and face their inner demons of their Skywalker lineage.

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/content/exclusive-star-wars-episode-vii-takes-place-30-years-after-disciple-palpatine-plot-info?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_48677

• A disciple of Emperor Palpatine aims to rebuild the Sith Armies of the Old Republic and destroy the Jedi where the Skywalker children will be thrust into battle and face their inner demons of their Skywalker lineage.

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/content/exclusive-star-wars-episode-vii-takes-place-30-years-after-disciple-palpatine-plot-info?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_48677

Maybe this is what palps had in store for maul. Not sure how is feel about that hopefully it's disciple we haven't seen previously. But I'd imagine Maul would bring in a serious crowd as he was the favorite part of the prequel to many.

I could see the rise of the sith model, no longer using the rule of two without any specifics I could believe that. idk about skywalker/solo children tho because they already said EU won't be followed, completely different direction.

They can do a great fun movie whataver era and setting they chose, it realy only depends how they go about it.

It would be nice something new though, i had my share of skywalkers, and their cheap lines in the movies anyway.

Edited by Spartanik

I wish to god it was set in the Old Republic around the events of the Great Sith War. I am so tired of everything being sequel or prequel to the original films.

Gerard Butler as Ulic Qel-Droma

Christian Bale as Exar Kun

Christina Hendricks as Nomi Sunrider

How freaking awesome would that be?

Edited by ELECTRICJUDGMENT

pls no more skywalkers. i would like to see more largescale battles, it would be cool to see a war between the sith and jedi. I would also like to see space battles.

Which you might see in the stand alone movies they will make. Episodes 1-9 were always going to be about the Skywalker family.

Which you might see in the stand alone movies they will make. Episodes 1-9 were always going to be about the Skywalker family.

I hope you are wrong, I think the movie would be alot more entertaining without them. I would like their time to be done and for new characters to step in. Also I would like to see the sith and jedi rebuilt and see them fight each other in all out warfare. darth vader was cool but I am overdosing off skywalker after 6 episodes.

Edited by MarkXXIV

I could see the rise of the sith model, no longer using the rule of two without any specifics I could believe that. idk about skywalker/solo children tho because they already said EU won't be followed, completely different direction.

Not that it won't be taken into consideration, though. Many elements of the EU are fairly logical, and so we'll probably get a mix and match of the aspects that the writers for Ep. VII like and the stuff that Lucas wanted to get rid of.

If Abrams approaches this as he did with Star Trek, he will attempt to give nods to the EU but won't be afraid to destroy a planet or two ;).

Personally, I think he'll do a better job with Star Wars than Star Trek, which seemed more like Lucas directed it.

- Arcada

I hope you are wrong, I think the movie would be alot more entertaining without them. I would like their time to be done and for new characters to step in. Also I would like to see the sith and jedi rebuilt and see them fight each other in all out warfare. darth vader was cool but I am overdosing off skywalker after 6 episodes.

This doesn't make sense. The original story (Episodes 1 through 6) were all about the Skywalker family. They are the heart and soul of the movie story lines. They NEED to be in the movie, to a certain extent. Sure I can agree that new characters and new life need to be introduced, but the Skywalker legacy must be in the movie to set up those new characters and content. It simply cannot be done any other way.

I'm all for new story, new characters, new content, etc. but the Skywalker legacy must be included to at least "pass the torch" on to these new characters or at least build into the new story. Can't do these movies without it, which is why I'm glad they've got Luke and Leia coming back as well as Han Solo. They need to be the foundation to set up the next set of characters.

This doesn't make sense. The original story (Episodes 1 through 6) were all about the Skywalker family. They are the heart and soul of the movie story lines. They NEED to be in the movie, to a certain extent. Sure I can agree that new characters and new life need to be introduced, but the Skywalker legacy must be in the movie to set up those new characters and content. It simply cannot be done any other way.

I'm all for new story, new characters, new content, etc. but the Skywalker legacy must be included to at least "pass the torch" on to these new characters or at least build into the new story. Can't do these movies without it, which is why I'm glad they've got Luke and Leia coming back as well as Han Solo. They need to be the foundation to set up the next set of characters.

episode 6 was 30 years ago... its kinda late for that... they need new material and new main characters hopefully not the son or grandson of a skywalker. I want to see more sith and jedi.

Edited by MarkXXIV

I also read that the Guy that wrote the Revan Books has submitted a Movie script about Revan so there is another Trilogy. Once again Grain of Salt.... so who knows I would love to see other Star Wars Movie lines

Drew Karpyshyn, the 'guy' you are talking about, has never heard of that 'report' before.

WHOA!..Rayla, changing your appearance all around! O_O

Rayla is what we like to call, an Altoholic.

She changes her forum posts to match her current character, judging from the Blue it's republic, and from the signature she's playing a trooper....

She does this all the time ^.^