I'm back!

Sarfux

Hello everybody. It's nice to see you guys on the forums doing well. Well, everything is now going cool in my life. So I have free time to play SWTOR again! Everything got sorted out and I'm glad I can play again. I missed my characters!

Anyway just a little hello to say I'm back and you can expect more from me defending the game and being passionate about it :p Hello again everyone :) and I hope you all have been great!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybody. It's nice to see you guys on the forums doing well. Well, everything is now going cool in my life. So I have free time to play SWTOR again! Everything got sorted out and I'm glad I can play again. I missed my characters!

Anyway just a little hello to say I'm back and you can expect more from me defending the game and being passionate about it :p Hello again everyone :) and I hope you all have been great!

OMG! THIS IS SOLID PROOF THAT THE GAME IS THRIVING AND GROWING!

what? that's how the naysayers do it whenever there is a goodbye thread :rolleyes:

Also, welcome back :D

Edited by OddballEasyEight

Just wanted to add my voice here too, I have just resubbed today after a long work related break, looking forward to getting back into it and seeing all the new changes, for better or for worse lol

Yes, it must be because he is positive about the game... and no "civilian" is positive about the game... ever...

Unless they are secretly on the payroll of bioware/EA...

Lightn up, it was a joke due to the color choice, an old one ya but its all i had at the moment.

Welcome back

Just wanted to add my voice here too, I have just resubbed today after a long work related break, looking forward to getting back into it and seeing all the new changes, for better or for worse lol

Cool. Welcome back. As I have been here since launch I am curious to know what you think is better and or worse.

Welcome Back. :) AND... it's about time! :p

Who are you and why would I care?

If you have to ask that question.. then I have to ask....Who are you and why would I care?

I'm mystified.

Why?

Because we have it on /random_forum_authority around here that the game is dying, and people are all leaving, NOT actually coming back for more.

I guess we were just getting punked by the usual hyperbole. :p

Edited by Andryah

Welcome back. It's always nice to see people return. Glad life is good for you.

Welcome back! Glad you sorted things out. Also welcome back to the other guy/gal.

Not sure what's going on I even read a SWTOR news article on MMORPG.com the other day and 95% of the posts where actually positive ! I was shocked really odd.

Cheers,

BadOrb.