R.I.P. Pub side PVP

Burk

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...Cross server needs to happen :/

Rynis, when you say "cross sever" this is what I hear;

It's more important to give us some space pvp (on a fail heroengine) to satisfy the PVE'ers that want to casual pvp than work on cross server queues that every grouping aspect of the game could benefit from.

I wouldn't necessarily say its lack of skill on pub side lately, but lack of pub healers in pvp (at least for me) that makes it seem like pub pvp is on a downfall. I can count on one hand how many heals I've gotten in a wz on my pub in the past week, while on my imp I had 1-3 healers on my team per match for about 2 hours. Maybe i'm just unlucky and don't get any whenever I queue XD. Then again it kind of makes sense because the imps have more pvp-oriented guilds than the pubs do

I do not play my shadow much anymore; however, my friend Sileen (another shadow) is supposed to return. If he does, I'll be queuing more often.

For those thinking of transferring their repubs to Pot5: Do not do it, unless your interest is 4v4s.

I really don't get all the chatter about PvP being "dead" on this server... This is a PvE server. I PvP, and I inspect peeps and see some in PvP have never done an Operation. If your one of these people, why are you on a PvE server? Why not play on a PvP server to get what you want out of a game? There's nothing more then having peeps in PvP talking there trash to 6-7 people when anyone can be at fault. I do get upset when we lose, happy when we win, that's life. It's not life or death though, and I do realize that this is a PvE server.

I've been leveling my sin on Imp side the past week. I've faced very few lowbie pub teams. Anyone know of a server that has decent queue's solo ranked and reg queues and is pub dominated?

Sin is fun but I miss my Gunslinger.....

This is what happens when I queue Pub Side

I hop on my Tank/DPS toons. No healers

I hop on my healers because of a lack of healers and we get 3-4 healers and no tanks

Or just no Tanks.

I know it's not always going to be an ideal match up but lately that's causing Pubs to loose because we are so gimped.

On the other hand, I usually queue with guildies Imp side whereas Pub I almost always queue solo since I prefer Pub side and everyone I run with prefers Imp.

stopped playing when solo rated stopped popping even in the midst of prime time. my guildies (bloodline) left a long time ago.now most of them don't even play pot5 either. I just check forums a bit when I'm bored at work. zero interest in space pvp. think it's time to move on.

This is what happens when I queue Pub Side

I hop on my Tank/DPS toons. No healers

I hop on my healers because of a lack of healers and we get 3-4 healers and no tanks

Or just no Tanks.

I know it's not always going to be an ideal match up but lately that's causing Pubs to loose because we are so gimped.

On the other hand, I usually queue with guildies Imp side whereas Pub I almost always queue solo since I prefer Pub side and everyone I run with prefers Imp.

Pretty much sums up my entire pvp existence since I first started playing XD