Hooded robe for Marauder

Excypher

Is there any plain black hooded robe for marauder?

I have never seen one on any character in game and there is no information about it at all on the web.

I would just like to kit my marauder out with one and it seems impossible, all the other sith classes have one and we do not.

Can somebody from customer service tell me wether or not there is a Medium plain black hooded robe (moddable)

in the game, or is the closest thing to it the one and only Xenotech weaponmasters vest?

...or is the closest thing to it the one and only Xenotech weaponmasters vest?

This ^

In late beta, they switched a lot of the armor models for Jugg and Mara. Maras used to have all the hooded robes. It's kind of silly, considering Sentinels have a few different hooded robe options, while Maras have none. The only "robe" is the red Xenotech one that drops in KP SM.

The PvE chest (Tionese/Columi/Rakata) has a hood if you hide the helmet or choose other helmet options. This isn't a robe though. The PvP chest also has a hood, but again, not a robe...but it is black. Those are your only other choices.

Edited by TheronFett

Yea, why they choose to give marauders some darth vader armors and gave jugs all the hooded armor models is a mystery.

If you look at the swtor home page at the graphic for the free trial they still show a marauder with a hood-down, armored robe. It doesn't exist in game.

But yea... right now the Xenotech is all we got. Run KP for the robe, legs, and boots for the set.

I tanked lost island SM and the top dropped from Doctor Lorrick.

I appreciate the responses this thread has had however, i was looking for an official response.

If there is no black hooded robe for marauder are there plans to implement one in a future patch?

You might have more luck posting this in the Customer Service forum is you are looking for an official response. They might even say something like with every new release new armor models are available so it may be available in the future.

But, I think the answers you have already found here are as good as you'll get from customer service.

Way too many lost island story mode runs and I got the red chest piece.

However im still looking for a black hooded robe,

Is it Possible to get a black hooded robe for marauder, That does not have spikes on it and has the hood up?

12 days and no answer,

Interesting.

Just wait until you submit a ticket about a completely game-breaking glitch that requires a very, very simple and easy fix for them to do, and a week later, you still havent gotten a response.

Or they just "escalate" it. (Which really means, they just delete it and ignore it forever).

• 3 weeks later...