PvP games not finishing.

Tom_the_Narwhal

So today I've played 3 games.

Each of them were against 4-man Midian premades. 2 rage marauders (Luc and B-ry), a pyro powertech (Shiki) and a heals Operative (Primate).

Not one of these games has played out the whole game, because people leave as they literally cannot be bothered playing them.

This is exactly what I have been warning them about for the last few months, exactly what they chose to ignore and exactly what I told them would happen.

Thanks Midian.

So today I've played 3 games.

Each of them were against 4-man Midian premades. 2 rage marauders (Luc and B-ry), a pyro powertech (Shiki) and a heals Operative (Primate).

Not one of these games has played out the whole game, because people leave as they literally cannot be bothered playing them.

This is exactly what I have been warning them about for the last few months, exactly what they chose to ignore and exactly what I told them would happen.

Thanks Midian.

You are welcome.

Seriously, I can solo B-ry and Luc on my sin. and shiki..pffft that dude is nuts. raids in pvp gear, pvps in raid gear. you just just need to l2p. wait till i get home, then I will roll with you and show you how to pwn them. When I am rolling in pvp, a midian premade never wins. \m/

You are welcome.

Seriously, I can solo B-ry and Luc on my sin. and shiki..pffft that dude is nuts. raids in pvp gear, pvps in raid gear. you just just need to l2p. wait till i get home, then I will roll with you and show you how to pwn them. When I am rolling in pvp, a midian premade never wins. \m/

But you are not playing PVP Arcain.. ur just into PvE right? Haven't seen you in a match ever since I transferred in MDN. :p

LOL Shiki is hilarious.

Yes, playing against midian sucks, but that's generally due to the response of republic players, most of them give up early. Even to the point as you've mentioned, leaving warzones early.

You can place the blame anywhere really. You could place the blame on Midian, the pubs and BW, mostly BW.

But either way over the past few days I've enjoyed some great pvp.

You win some, you lose some.

Earlier was a 6v8 pit, still killed em 5-1 (we had Luc)... yet another example of how wrong the OP is.

It's not Midian that's the problem, its the co-ordination and **** load of bad republic players that screws us up.

Not to mention all the BS drama that goes on between pub players.

Edited by HyperThomas

I have ground out a full battlemaster set and 11/14 wh playing regulars with the exception of about 8 ranked games (only 2 wins iirc). I hit 50 about a week and a half before midian 'came back' so I know only too well what it's like to be facerolled most games.

I still don't want midian to stop, would rather have tough opposition than none.

let tom vent his frustrations jesus stop being republic tools

i remmeber the day when everyone laughed at ciraf and chief for being black sun...

NOOBS

<3 you guys

still sad *** day when your glad you have ex black sun on your team lmao worst then br imho

like the day they tried to convince me tuanting was for noobs

Edited by Jumpchan

let tom vent his frustrations jesus stop being republic tools

i remmeber the day when everyone laughed at ciraf and chief for being black sun...

NOOBS

<3 you guys

still sad *** day when your glad you have ex black sun on your team lmao worst then br imho

like the day they tried to convince me tuanting was for noobs

Hey we had some good games! Problem was half were not experienced/not geared, the other half were good.

Edited by HyperThomas