NiM KP Epeen 4690 dps

Don't ever really get to dps(i'm normally forced to tank) but i ran a random pug Nim KP saturday and pretty impressed @ my dps. I know theres a debuff and dmg is increase but 4690 dps i thought was pretty impresive. Also 1900 on Karagga (was at 1982 the entire fight and @ 8% left gave it everything i had to push over 2k and overheated). Just wanted to inflate my ego a bit so here it is http://www.torparse.com/a/62369/28

p.s.- there was no mara in group either :D

Edited by wetslampigduex

oh boy the self proclaimed #1 dps sage burned me, what to do? I think i'll go slit my wrists now. Just wanted to see what the community thought about it there buddy, no mara buff or armor debuff on the boss. I think your just bitter cause i can faceroll my off specced PT and smash your poor #1 sage dps.

1900+ on Karagga is impressive, particularly in light of the fact that your main spec is tank. I've seen people get higher, but it's not common. As for Fabricator… Everyone gets insane numbers on that fight due to the damage boost. Your DPS there is much more a function of the speed of your puzzle solvers and the strategy you're using.

1900+ on Karagga is impressive, particularly in light of the fact that your main spec is tank. I've seen people get higher, but it's not common. As for Fabricator… Everyone gets insane numbers on that fight due to the damage boost. Your DPS there is much more a function of the speed of your puzzle solvers and the strategy you're using.

You dont see 1900+ on karagga a lot because people who can hit that easily are not doing NiM KP... and if they are it is in a very relax setting where they are most likely watching the TV while playing (speaking for myself at least).

I'm a fan personally of the "stand him on one spot and cause everyones game to crash due to absurd numbers of exploding probes spawning while constantly setting him on fire becuase you've 3 people unstairs and oh god everyones character model disapeared becuase there's so many probes **** WHERE'D THE BOSS GO!?" tactic.

Edited by CaptainApop

I'm a fan personally of the "stand him on one spot and cause everyones game to crash due to absurd numbers of exploding probes spawning while constantly setting him on fire becuase you've 3 people unstairs and oh god everyones character model disapeared becuase there's so many probes **** WHERE'D THE BOSS GO!?" tactic.

if you do the puzzle fast enough droids dont spawn

not sure if serious....

we're still working on getting the helm for a couple of people that want it, and so we do KP NiM every week. single tank, keep him in the right slot, 3 people on the puzzle. probe droids don't spawn unless someone screws up. very simple.

Don't ever really get to dps(i'm normally forced to tank) but i ran a random pug Nim KP saturday and pretty impressed @ my dps. I know theres a debuff and dmg is increase but 4690 dps i thought was pretty impresive. Also 1900 on Karagga (was at 1982 the entire fight and @ 8% left gave it everything i had to push over 2k and overheated). Just wanted to inflate my ego a bit so here it is http://www.torparse.com/a/62369/28

p.s.- there was no mara in group either :D

http://www.torparse.com/a/54183/55

2130 on Karagga

DPS on the Fab droid is not a measure of you really.. it's a measure of how fast the puzzle solvers are.

oh boy the self proclaimed #1 dps sage burned me, what to do? I think i'll go slit my wrists now. Just wanted to see what the community thought about it there buddy, no mara buff or armor debuff on the boss. I think your just bitter cause i can faceroll my off specced PT and smash your poor #1 sage dps.

I'd commend you for the return burn, but I'm in LD50. We kind of invented your passive aggressive style. Keep defending and attacking if it makes you feel better. Seriously though, no one cares. I have nothing to prove to you, and you have nothing to prove to anyone else.

Oh, capitalization and punctuation are your friends.

http://www.torparse.com/a/54183/55

2130 on Karagga

DPS on the Fab droid is not a measure of you really.. it's a measure of how fast the puzzle solvers are.

nicely done sir, I see you took out a good amount of the mouse droids, we had a sniper dropping orbital that was taking them out so i didn't both. Also while looking at your logs i noticed your High Impact Bolt didn't miss once, may i ask how much accuracy your running with?

And as far as fab fight, i do agree it is a matter of how fast your puzzle solvers are, but honestly @ this point shouldn't people be able to keep the debuff on him nonstop. It isn't rocket science...

Also if you look there a guy whos 500+ dps higher than what i did in a fight that took about a min. longer than mine, so i guess if you do the puzzle slower and allow the stun droids to spawn you can parse even higher...

hopefully one of these days ill have a chance to dps a NiM EC or HM TFB to get a better measure, but until my guild finds another competent tank i don't think it'll be anytime soon.

nicely done sir, I see you took out a good amount of the mouse droids, we had a sniper dropping orbital that was taking them out so i didn't both. Also while looking at your logs i noticed your High Impact Bolt didn't miss once, may i ask how much accuracy your running with?

My accuracy is sitting at 99.89% Ranged, 109.89% Tech (285 Accuracy Rating + 1% companion bonus). Soon to be 100%/110% as soon as I can get the Hazmat implants and a couple 27 accuracy enhancements.

You want to get your accuracy as close to the 100/110 mark, as bosses have 10% defense. High impact bolt is not a tech attack, but it is a special attack, so it goes off of the 110% tech accuracy.

Edited by jonmcooper

very nice, i do have to ask though, were you sleeping during EC, huge difference in number lol.

Well this wasn't the best EC run we had. :D With two, maybe three even, new players there were mainly execution mistakes like zorn and toth huging each other or low dps on the other tank so I had to last 10% of stormcaller just use strikes so they could keep up. Or click mines on the third boss etc.

EC and TFB dps numbers more depends on the group execution than karaga and EV.

Also for fabricator we have some ****y tactic with only one man doing the puzzle so the fabricator have his armor up most of the time. So I guess I had 1,3k dps or something like that. :D

Congratulations =) it's funny because it's the same day i did my 5160 on this 4th boss ^_^

http://www.torparse.com/a/61930

It was the day of records on G4-B3 =)

Yeah after i uploaded mine, i saw i was miles ahead of second place according to torparse. Then i wake up sunday morning to look and see that you've smashed me by 500+ dps and i laughed. 2 questions did you have a Mara in group(i did't have one and also the sniper that was in group was doing the puzzle i had no armor debuff or bloodthrist grr), also your fight took almost a min longer did you have stun droids that spawned as well?