Showing how op is infiltration/deception spec in shadow/sin

justintong

If you're running around doing DPS 24/7 as an assassin you're playing the class wrong and should L2P.

Assassins can affect the games in ways far beyond doing damage - which is all you did, I presume. (didn't watch the video for long.)

Edited by Polymerize

If you're running around doing DPS 24/7 as an assassin you're playing the class wrong and should L2P.

Assassins can affect the games in ways far beyond doing damage - which is all you did, I presume. (didn't watch the video for long.)

This video might show me dpsing 24/7 but i do play objectively :)

So a half decent player is melting face? Probably could do that in any class. Player is op here, not shadow.

Move along.

Neither the class or player are OP. the spec has the worst survivability imaginable, and the damage is easy to lockout. The player has at least two healers on him and rarely anyone actually attempts to hit him, probably going after his pocket heals. Show us a warzone against competent players and they'll rip you apart.

if you would have watched it all the way through.. He did stealth cap several nodes / doors particularly in Voidstar and at 50.. so maybe some of you need to L2P and guard some objectives.

Yes, sins/shadows simply OP... now leveling one, and wondering how OP it is especially 1 vs 1... my scrapper scoundrel just simply useless piece of sh*t compared with my infiltration shadow... awesome damage and PLENTY, PLENTY controls and utility...

If you lose a 1on1 with your scoundrel, you will be terrible with your shadow as well, because they're equally powerful 1on1.

Summary

First section = twinked player vs undergeared players.

Second section I counted a grand total of 2 enemy players with HP above 18k. Wasn't even a fair match up. Mostly filled with 15 and 16kers. I even saw a 14ker.

third section = Ganking 14kers/15kers on ilum who are just trying to do their daily. You even killed a sorc who CLEARLY had no intention of fighting. Hope you feel real proud of yourself.