Ranked PvP Nights

McCoolMob

As for Jeck being racist and all that other stuff, I tell many many women in the kitchen jokes, does that make me a self hating sexist who thinks women are beneath men. Ah, no.[/u]

Ahhh i see that makes it okay then.... you're one of those....I can tell this joke one of my best friends is black kind of people. Very intelligent. I do apologise (to myself) for replying to your last post I feel I wasted 1 minute of my life....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate all the long posts, so for those skimmers who want the point of this text wall -

Koozie, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Please stop making out Jeck to be the route of all things evil and wrong in this world.

I prefer the expression: "He who lives in a glass house

". Edited by Cedaie

I don't think Koozie has ever talked **** about Jeck before, and certainly doesn't deserve the **** that half the people in Core give him. I've never agreed with the **** people have said on the forums about him, and even though Jeck is a friend of mine I'm not gonna stick up for him on this one.

I may have set it out wrong sorry. "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" was in reference to the fact Koozie has a big old hate on for me when I before I knew there was a Koozie.

I'm pretty sure I've explained to you before that Koozie has nothing against you, and his emoting and saying you spam one move is all just a joke.

Koozie's the whole reason I've rolled a PT. You can try, but no one is able to deny the kid's got skill.

Same can be said about Jeck. You can troll, emote and stir the *****torm pot, but at the end of the day these phags change a WZ when they play.

There we go, that's my 'nice' quota filled for the week.

it seems to be that its either the usual oh **** its core or oh ***** its solo que in warzones. its true both guilds when they premade change how a warzone works they both are on Ts talking and know what each other is doing. If everyone is not that happy with how warzones are played then why not try to improve more to beat the opposing faction, ask some of core's and solo que's (since those are the guilds most people complain about) members about their classes and how they play them, get advice and improve then hopefully one day you will be that person that changes how a warzone plays when you join.

Damit! I forgot to check the forums for like a week now!

What's everyone arguing about anyway? Just looks like you are going back and forth about nothing. L2argue noobs

I thought that is what most arguments were about? So..... Success?

Same Obi.. I take a week of the forums and look what happen's..

You Should try saying 3 nice things about the other person.. Example

Koozie.. 1. I like your hair

2. You smell nice when you have a shower

3. You make good Scrambled eggs..

Jeck...... 1. You ahhh ummm .... good at computer games..

2. Blank... mmm sorry :(

Same Obi.. I take a week of the forums and look what happen's..

You Should try saying 3 nice things about the other person.. Example

Koozie.. 1. I like your hair

2. You smell nice when you have a shower

3. You make good Scrambled eggs..

Jeck...... 1. You ahhh ummm .... good at computer games..

2. Blank... mmm sorry :(

Xavier... 1. It's great you nearly had a good post(shame you ruined it at the end)

2. I like you enthusiasm

3. You are a funny person.

Koozie... 1. I want to see your hair because Xavier likes it

2. You're a pretty laid back guy.

3. Love how you put Eminem in your pvp video

Jeck... 1. Under 15s chess world champion! Woo!

2. The only awesome pvper I know who has taken on some not so good players and taught them what he knows

3. The pub side would be a scattered mess(actually it was) if you didn't come back and imps would be owning

Way to take my Post and make it better.. Some people would say that's a good thing.. I disagree i tend to call those people Jerk's -.-...

Love You! (re-watch video linked above) ^

But you said... 'YOU should try saying 3 nice things about someone'. I was just following it. I thought everyone else was going to join in as well and we would have a big party and be friends