Oceanic Server Announcement Next Week

Vacarius

Because so many were selfish and left.

If they get rid of APAC servers, 80% of APAC players will leave. No-question.

cant really call themselfish if you wernt in legit would you still be playing on mdn?

but definatly most will leave i mean melb and sydney players can ajust to 170ping but perth and **** no way impossible

Edited by Jumpchan

Yep I will def quit if it goes overseas. There are better MMO games, I play this one because I have 12ms latency to the server.

Whats selfish about wanting to play the game instead of waiting 30 to 40 mins for a pop to play the same people and same set up each game.

Don't think bioware care about less then 100 people. I jumped on mdn last night and there was less then 30 people on both fleets just before reset.

cant really call themselfish if you wernt in legit would you still be playing on mdn?

but definatly most will leave i mean melb and sydney players can ajust to 170ping but perth and **** no way impossible

Yes. because I live in NZ times are way out of whack on any other server. I'd never get in on competitive pvp or raids. The bulk of the people who left were guilded.

Whats selfish about wanting to play the game instead of waiting 30 to 40 mins for a pop to play the same people and same set up each game.

Don't think bioware care about less then 100 people. I jumped on mdn last night and there was less then 30 people on both fleets just before reset.

Because it doesn't change the situation. Your gameplay gets better while everyone elses goes down, if people stopped leaving the god damn server it wouldn't be near as half as bad as it is now.

I mean people who have 1 level 50 and legacy level potato might not care because they don't lose much, but I have coming up to 7 50s and if legaqy xp was infinite I'd be around the 70-80 mark. Why would I move off the server where my guildies and friends are just to get better pvp pops on a server with the overall skill level of a 5 year old on meth?

Because it doesn't change the situation. Your gameplay gets better while everyone elses goes down, if people stopped leaving the gosh darn server it wouldn't be near as half as bad as it is now.

I mean people who have 1 level 50 and legacy level potato might not care because they don't lose much, but I have coming up to 7 50s and if legaqy xp was infinite I'd be around the 70-80 mark. Why would I move off the server where my guildies and friends are just to get better pvp pops on a server with the overall skill level of a 5 year old on meth?

End of the day we can blame each other or blame eaware who've taken 7 months or so to actually get out a decent reply which may not even come this week.

^^^ This. PvP on some of the other servers is just terrible. These double XP weekends have brought out some of the bads, but on the whole PvP on MDN is much better than anywhere else in my experience. Not perfect by any means, but better.

Surely RAW proves that there are more than 3 good teams. I'd say most of the teams that competed were pretty good, or at least a lot better than what you'll get on other servers. Also, given the low population on MDN, this number of good teams actually represents a not insignificant proportion of the total players. Therefore, I'd say it's pretty clear that pvp is better on MDN as a whole.

^^^ This. PvP on some of the other servers is just terrible. These double XP weekends have brought out some of the bads, but on the whole PvP on MDN is much better than anywhere else in my experience. Not perfect by any means, but better.

Lol you <LEGIT> guys are really getting ahead of yourselves.

I'd say most of the teams that competed were pretty good, or at least a lot better than what you'll get on other servers. Also, given the low population on MDN, this number of good teams actually represents a not insignificant proportion of the total players. Therefore, I'd say it's pretty clear that pvp is better on MDN as a whole.

Have you played rated on another server from what i can see CORE would be the only rated team from mdn that could hang with most guilds on the bastion.

Probably because they're the only ones with any decent time played together behind them.

No, you said:

"Why would I move off the server where my guildies and friends are just to get better pvp pops on a server with the overall skill level of a 5 year old on meth?"

So we're all selfish and have the skill level of 5 year old meth addicts.

No, you said:

"Why would I move off the server where my guildies and friends are just to get better pvp pops on a server with the overall skill level of a 5 year old on meth?"

So we're all selfish and have the skill level of 5 year old meth addicts.

Lol you're taking two comments and mixing them. The ones who left the server are selfish, and the experience I've had on two US servers PvPing has been atrocious, hence my opinion on the matter.

have any of you actually played in ranked on any american servers?

Yes.

This is my opinion, but I feel a full Midian or Core A-team would fare well despite the lag. Whether or not they'd win or be dominant, to be honest I can't tell but it certainly would not be a cake-walk.

Where US servers really shine is in depth. There are a number of teams that could lay claim to 2nd or 3rd best. You also see much more diversity in builds and strategies.

yeah now look at it as an overall percentage of players... mdn looks much better then.

haha

3 decent team say 50 decent players out of what 600 people

big 8-9% there

ps. main problem with ranked is its *********** hard to get your main 8 players on at mdn on the same day. at night

impossible to do it during the day which is when you need to for american servers

Edited by Jumpchan

Yes.

This is my opinion, but I feel a full Midian or Core A-team would fare well despite the lag. Whether or not they'd win or be dominant, to be honest I can't tell but it certainly would not be a cake-walk.

Where US servers really shine is in depth. There are a number of teams that could lay claim to 2nd or 3rd best. You also see much more diversity in builds and strategies.

Haha I knew you and Zim had. that was literally aimed at just the Legit guys and obiray whom are talking like they know statistics.