<PVP> 8pm rank everynight, need more 50s!

overkillss

You guys just happened to come back on that night without announcing it, resulting in us declining the pop as we merged our two teams to get our best players together and give it a shot. Instead of queing again you guys decided to rage in fleet and on the forums.

I understand you are trying to save face when caught in such hypocrisy, but telling lies is bad.

We did que for atleast 10 minutes after the first time you dodged us, we even sent someone we knew to log on to Nightmare Council Mumble to find you all insulting us and declaring no desire to que Ranked again. THEN we came over to Imp fleet to express our feelings on the true worth of a Nightmare Council pvp team.

Que dodging is sad regardless of any excuses and lies you pin to it.

Also,

<PVP> que dodges Core and Midian A Teams etc.

You que dodged a 7 man undergeared PUG team with no tank and 1 healer,

In a way that makes you guys worse than them.

Edited by Weeeeee

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<PVP> que dodges Core and Midian A Teams etc.

To all guilds on the server, we won't be anymore where i understand it's annoying! We will be running real games against all guilds in the near future once we are geared and trained as a team! If we play a guild, we will queue up at the same time and will battle whoever we play.

U have my word on this!

Edited by overkillss

I understand you are trying to save face when caught in such hypocrisy, but telling lies is bad.

We did que for atleast 10 minutes after the first time you dodged us, we even sent someone we knew to log on to Nightmare Council Mumble to find you all insulting us and declaring no desire to que Ranked again. THEN we came over to Imp fleet to express our feelings on the true worth of a Nightmare Council pvp team.

Que dodging is sad regardless of any excuses and lies you pin to it.

Er what? I thought we agreed in the last thread that the episode was an unfortunate breakdown in communication and that no one was really at fault, deciding to call me a liar after all these months seems a bit strange. If you did que, you certainly didn't tell us (I remember something along the lines of "why que against these noobs, let's go back to the US servers where there are decent pvpers" in fleet) and I believe you guys insulted us in mumble first, naturally resulting in a trading of insults. Please explain how I've lied to you, sadly I don't see how.

May I remind you that it WASN'T the NC pvp team (ironically our actual pvp team has never qued together since I've never had them all online at the same time sadly) that dodged you, only 4 people were from that, the other 12 were pvers who'd NEVER pvped before and had NO pvp gear (as pvers took the free credits instead of recruit gear). Naturally, we dropped que so that we could get the actual pvpers together. At the time, the only other pvp team was midian (pubs/boss had all left to the US servers) and I'd arranged with them not to que. I can see why you guys were upset, and I hope you can see why we did what we did. Since pvp is active again we obviously don't do this anymore. End of story eh?

---

Sorry to you guys in <PVP> that I haven't responded, been quite busy and haven't been in game much. We lost some key guys over summer, so doing a bit of reorganising and we should be ready to que hopefully by next week. Looking forward to some good games!

Edited by Vacarius