[E]<Origin> Sale Runs, Get them while there's time left!

FerkWork

Hello all,

Didn't get in the App in time to the Guilds already booked and still want that Dank mount before 4.0 drops? Well fret no more! <Origin> (9/10 HM in the Current Ops) is opening its doors until 4.0 drops to buyers on Imperial Side interested in buying NiM Vanity runs. We specialize in providing quality runs for your experience as our customer!

(Limited Space so sign up ASAP!)

Sale Runs

Update: Our Website's Sales Page is up! Apply for Vanity Sales now before 4.0 hits and the Kephessing begins!

Update: Sales are now Closed, Thanks all!

TO BE FAIR TO ALL BUYERS, ALL PRICES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE!

If you have any questions please contact Create, Vâral, or Cinisia in game or through Enjin.

Have a good day and schedule a run quick as space is limited and filling up! :)

Edited by FerkWork

List Updated to reflect most popular demands. There's still time to get the stuff you want! Hit us up if you want that snazzy Kell Dragon Armor Set to show off on fleet or a pair of Wings to woo the person of your dreams.

For those already sent in requests thank you for the patience. Demand has been high but we will make sure you get the stuff you want guarenteed!

- Yam

Edited by FerkWork

Sold enough runs this week to the point alts of alts had to be used to meet the demand (Jugg with 25 day old Spam mail ftw XD) but it was meet as we promise. With 2 weeks away it's not to late to get some Vanity items but we are booking fast! Contact us if you want the goodies! (Buy enough Wings and I may have to bring the Sin tank next :p)

- Yam

Edited by FerkWork

Update: We now have a application on our website with the correct pricing so please use it to submit a sales app.

With 1 week left before Dashroode-Sandstorm is pumped up now is the time to submit an app for a sales run. Once 4.0 hits all sales will be halted as we regear and refocus with sales resuming at an undetermined date in the future! So get the goods while it's much easier. :)

- Yam

Trying to put in an app but I select what I want, and it will not let me submit it until I check the other two boxes. Just looking for wings and kelldragon set.

Sorry about the inconvenience we have corrected the form so you should be able to submit your application now. If you have any other problems submitting applications please let us know.

Edited by FerkWork

Last Week of Sales! Apply now on our Website for the Vanity Items you need. We got Dread Master Titles, Wings, Crests, Cookies, Kell Dragon Swag, and more! All quick and for a fair price!

Apply online for the last hoorah, as space is very limited!

Edited by FerkWork