Jedi Covenant Raiding Guilds Directory

FerkWork

Just a quick update for us :) been awhile, but none the less.

<Legendary Guild> is on the republic side and <Infamy> is on the imperial side (was <Legendary After Dark>)

Imperial

• <Legendary Guild>Team 1&2 - 5/10 Website <--- this should be removed

• <Infamy> Team 2 4/10 http://legendaryguild.com <--- this should be added

Republic

• <Legendary Guild> Team 1- 6/10 http://legendaryguild.com <--- this should be added

Thank you !

Fixed. And the other 2 teams status?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Republic Gentlemen's Team 1 killed revan last night.. i wasnt there because The Best Damn Team in the Land was playing, but I think the video is on murdas twitch or something.

I heard last night from some people when I was on pubside and was just about to ask for confirmation. That kill is the Dankest thing I've seen all day. Grats with the kill, and I will update it accordingly! Let's see some more Revan kills before this Expac drops!

Also,

Roll Tide:rak_03:

Edited by FerkWork

Housekeeping update, but <Resurrection> is no longer a guild, but Team Resurrection is the founding top team in <Fortitude> and still raiding together. The old website is still up for now, but the new one is built out too.

All good news, I've just asked the team to join me in building something bigger than our small progression guild that has been together since about 3.1 and the response has been great. I've felt for a while that if I want BioWare to make more Ops the best thing I can do is foster an Ops-active culture in-game and that's what we're going to try to do by recruiting and developing players into end-game PVE players while still raiding ourselves too!

Housekeeping update, but <Resurrection> is no longer a guild, but Team Resurrection is the founding top team in <Fortitude> and still raiding together. The old website is still up for now, but the new one is built out too.

All good news, I've just asked the team to join me in building something bigger than our small progression guild that has been together since about 3.1 and the response has been great. I've felt for a while that if I want BioWare to make more Ops the best thing I can do is foster an Ops-active culture in-game and that's what we're going to try to do by recruiting and developing players into end-game PVE players while still raiding ourselves too!

Wouldn't reccomend, they let a scrub like me in.:D

• 2 weeks later...