Skimpy clothing for MALE characters?

abokado

So, I made myself a nice little chiss PT, bought the covert tech chest piece because I always wanted to do that and then I looked for shorts or something like that for him to wear. But there are none. None whatsover. No short pants, no shorts, no nothing.

So we can dress our companions in slave girl outfits and dancer get ups that reveal more than their underwear but we cannot get our male characters shorts!? What the hell?

If SithWarrior96 can get his Vette into the slave girl outfit then I want to put my male character into some little leather shorts!

So, I made myself a nice little chiss PT, bought the covert tech chest piece because I always wanted to do that and then I looked for shorts or something like that for him to wear. But there are none. None whatsover. No short pants, no shorts, no nothing.

So we can dress our companions in slave girl outfits and dancer get ups that reveal more than their underwear but we cannot get our male characters shorts!? What the hell?

If SithWarrior96 can get his Vette into the slave girl outfit then I want to put my male character into some little leather shorts!

Did you bother to check for all the other threads on this exact same subject?

I don't remember there being any in this thread (haven't checked here), anyway I don't want them to be cartel market exclusive... sure add reskins to the packs like the 'dancer' outfits, just make sure there are a few options available at the same vendors the dancer/slave outfits can be bought from in game...