Willpower-Power-Surge implants

LudhaninRolgge

I've been RE'ing all the blue schematics I've learned in hope of gearing my (currently leveling) sorcerer with power-surge implants, but can't seem to learn them. Doesn't they exist or am I missing something ? And if I'm missing somethig, what should I be RE'ing to learn them ?

For anything lower than grade 11 (current tier) You want to RE a green Preferably one with power and/or surge til you get the Overkill Blue then RE til you get the Expert purple.

For grade 11 stuff you want to RE a power surge green to get the Expert Blue and then RE that expert blue to get the expert purple.

Edited by psandak

I'd just add that green implants work very well for levelling, too. I mean, if you get an implant, then in an hour you're ten levels up, it's not like you really need blue ones.

Good point, but if you are leveling the skill and making 5 or 10 at a time, my strategy was (back when I leveled crafting skills while leveling a character), make a bunch, RE until I had two left, use those two, make some more to level the skill RE, and IF I got the schematic for a useful blue AND I had the materials I would craft 2 blue and use those.

I realized my point was not clear. My sorcerer is currently leveling, but I'd like to gear him with crafted power-surge implants when he is 60.

So, Psandak, I did what you said, but I can't find power-surge greens. I went to my trainer hoping I had forgotten to learn some schematics, but no. I have accuracy-absorption, power-accuracy, defense-surge, crit-surge or power-alacrity, but no power-surge. I have learned all the purple for most of them (at least I think. How much purple should I have by green ?) and all I'm left with is accuracy-absorption. Seems counter-intuitive if it's the one I need to RE'd, but I'll give it a try.

I realized my point was not clear. My sorcerer is currently leveling, but I'd like to gear him with crafted power-surge implants when he is 60.

So, Psandak, I did what you said, but I can't find power-surge greens. I went to my trainer hoping I had forgotten to learn some schematics, but no. I have accuracy-absorption, power-accuracy, defense-surge, crit-surge or power-alacrity, but no power-surge. I have learned all the purple for most of them (at least I think. How much purple should I have by green ?) and all I'm left with is accuracy-absorption. Seems counter-intuitive if it's the one I need to RE'd, but I'll give it a try.

My apologies. I can tell you there are no rating 186 crafted power-surge implants. Your choices are:

• Power-Accuracy (Hawkeye Anodyne Awareness Motivator MK-2)
  • Crit-Surge (Endowment Anodyne Resolve System MK-1)
  • Power-Alacrity (Vehemence Anodyne Resolve System MK-1 [the other one])

If you are building a DPS then go with Power-Accuracy. You need 100%/110% accuracy anyway, and that goal can be hard to reach (in 186 most DPS have to go nearly full accuracy

If you are building a healer then go with one Power-Alacrity and one Crit-Surge.

You might find Basic Comms 186 offering power-surge but I do not know that for a fact.

My apologies. I can tell you there are no rating 186 crafted power-surge implants. Your choices are:

If you are building a DPS then go with Power-Accuracy. You need 100%/110% accuracy anyway, and that goal can be hard to reach (in 186 most DPS have to go nearly full accuracy

If you are building a healer then go with one Power-Alacrity and one Crit-Surge.

You might find Basic Comms 186 offering power-surge but I do not know that for a fact.

Unless they stealth fixed something, only the Power/Acc is viable -- the other two have bugged [lower] stats. The same goes for the earpiece. Willpower Heal/Tank should go for Ziost gear (other classes are not affected).

Edited by eartharioch

I'm going fot a healer since I main a seer sage ^^ I'll buy some distinctions comms implants. Thanks for your answer :)

Unless they stealth fixed something, only the Power/Acc is viable -- the other two have bugged [lower] stats. The same goes for the earpiece. Willpower Heal/Tank should go for Ziost gear (other classes are not affected).

They did not "fix" them, but if crafted is the only option (not enough comms; don't know how that's possible but it could happen), then a crafted 186 is better than the 168 from forged alliances or the ONE 178 from the story on Yavin.

They did not "fix" them, but if crafted is the only option (not enough comms; don't know how that's possible but it could happen), then a crafted 186 is better than the 168 from forged alliances or the ONE 178 from the story on Yavin.

I was just trying to make sure people didn't accidentally craft them; if they decide that the defective gear is better than their other options, then it's on them.

Edited by eartharioch

I was just trying to make sure people didn't accidentally craft them; if they decide that the defective gear is better than their other options, then it's on them.

So, if I understand correctly, you're saying that crafted implants are worse than comms one ? Is it the same thing for earpieces ?

I didn't actually do the math because I assumed they were better like the crafted enhancements are better than comms ones.

So, if I understand correctly, you're saying that crafted implants are worse than comms one ? Is it the same thing for earpieces ?

I didn't actually do the math because I assumed they were better like the crafted enhancements are better than comms ones.

Two of the three WILLPOWER implants and earpiece schematics are bugged and give less stats than they should, all the other crafted 186 implants/earpieces are better than the 186 comm gear. The Willpower Power/Acc ones are fine, so DPS is ok, but heals and tank should probably go for Ziost 190s.

Two of the three WILLPOWER implants and earpiece schematics are bugged and give less stats than they should, all the other crafted 186 implants/earpieces are better than the 186 comm gear. The Willpower Power/Acc ones are fine, so DPS is ok, but heals and tank should probably go for Ziost 190s.

I understand now. Thanks for the explanation