Legacy system doubt

Nuvem

I have a doubt about the Legacy system I could not find the answer yet: If I have an alt before my main finishes the chapter 1, will it get the legacy system after my main completed the first chapter? Or should I create an alt after my alt is done of the chapter 1?

thanks in advance!

Any character on a server where you unlock Legacy will automatically become part of the Legacy, even if they're created before unlocking, but it's best to wait until after you've unlocked your Legacy to level them, so their XP will count for Legacy experience as well. Edited by MythosHero

Any character on a server where you unlock Legacy will automatically become part of the Legacy, even if they're created before unlocking, but it's best to wait until after you've unlocked your Legacy to level them, so their XP will count for Legacy experience as well.

got it. Thank you very much :)

Any character on a server where you unlock Legacy will automatically become part of the Legacy, even if they're created before unlocking, but it's best to wait until after you've unlocked your Legacy to level them, so their XP will count for Legacy experience as well.
Any chance you have a link to the information on the Legacy system? It's so difficult to find without a SEARCH feature. :jawa_redface:

Any chance you have a link to the information on the Legacy system? It's so difficult to find without a SEARCH feature. :jawa_redface:

I don't have a link (and I miss the Search as well), but I can tell you some of the basics if it helps.

You unlock Legacy at the end of Chapter 1, which translates to about level 30. You get the option of choosing a surname, which must be unique to the server, and will apply to all characters on that server. From then on, any time you earn XP, you'll also get a fraction of it as Legacy XP. Legacy levels will be used for things like skills and customization options, but none of these are currently in-game.