Server forums???

Militum

We fought and we fought and we fought some more for Server forums.

They ended up giving us this. Which...to be honest, I hate having my Server Forum slapped together with others. People barely use it since it's not obvious, nor user friendly to use.

^That, and agreed

If it takes a forum-user 3-4 clicks to get to somewhere and end up... well, having to see a load of random stuff you don't really care about is not very user-friendly nor does it make sense.

Grouping up Servers together for a forum has no meaning as you only care about your own server in most cases. Also, it is very tedious to actually find threads that are from your server as you get a dump of threads you have to filter through yourself.

I think some sort of expandable subsection (like the expandable language tabs) with an alphabetically sorted list of ALL servers would be clearer, which when clicked send you straight to your own server forum. Some sort of cookie or account setting that also actually sets the servers you play actively on at the top or something would be great too down the line.

I doubt this would be implemented anytime soon however. However, i did recall a quote a month or so back where they said they were revamping the site? Who knows... maybe it'll be all included

Edited by Morfidius