Who was Malgus talking about?

Darkondo

He was playing mind games. He said that to put doubt in your head, or should I say in your character's head. Malgus is just f'n with your mind. ;)

Really it seems like more than mind games like hes hiding something or idk something to think about if Bioware ever decides to bring him back.

It's almost a given that at least one of the players in the party would be siding with him if they could figure out a way to do it, which of course they can't. For a lot of my characters, he's talking about them, if not an npc as well.

If it was a pc it would probably be Darth Nox (ik it could be others but thats beside the point) think about it a former slave who rose to the Dark Council if your not on Malgus's side after tht then you shouldnt even be a sith in your opinion, you should still be a slave.

Don't know if this is relevant at all :p since I can't remember Malgus saying that, even though I did the FP yesterday.

But

Supposedly in the torhead leaked info, a future FP has a certain Grand Moff as an enemy. Could that be him siding with the new empire? *shrug*

Otherwise I would have guessed it's just him mind-f**kin you :p

Personally, I've never felt he was talking about any of the PCs so much as he was referring to someone on either the Imp or Pub side. So, for instance, maybe he was referring to Darth Marr or Ravage for the Imp side. Unlikely it was either of those sith, but someone of equal importance

Don't know if this is relevant at all :p since I can't remember Malgus saying that, even though I did the FP yesterday.

But

Supposedly in the torhead leaked info, a future FP has a certain Grand Moff as an enemy. Could that be him siding with the new empire? *shrug*

Actually, it's the opposite way:

The Grand Moff who abandons the Empire is Grand Moff Regus. He is a traditionalist and more importantly a racist/speciesist. But after Malgus' supposed death, the Empire changes its stance on aliens and gives them more rights. That's the reason why he goes against the Empire.

So in fact Malgus did suceed. If I remember correctly, if you play Empire he says just before the fight:

"Die, or defeat me. Either way, the Empire is reborn."

@topic:

I also think that he means one of the group, but is actually lying. Would be nice if you got the option to secretly swear loyalty to him, though ;)

Actually, it's the opposite way:

The Grand Moff who abandons the Empire is Grand Moff Regus. He is a traditionalist and more importantly a racist/speciesist. But after Malgus' supposed death, the Empire changes its stance on aliens and gives them more rights. That's the reason why he goes against the Empire.

So in fact Malgus did suceed. If I remember correctly, if you play Empire he says just before the fight:

"Die, or defeat me. Either way, the Empire is reborn."

@topic:

I also think that he means one of the group, but is actually lying. Would be nice if you got the option to secretly swear loyalty to him, though ;)

Honestly i think the empire was changing already malgus just gave it a bit of a push cause if you walk around the academy some of the trainers are saying that sith lords don't like some of the sith acolytes entitled attitude i think one of them was going to kill of a pureblood acolyte because the sith lord did not like his attitude.

I mean we are pretty much at the point when the sith is more progressing to a religion.